GDT: #1| It's Time to Marvel at Change Ducks at Pens|Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
Funny thing, at least one person will give #9 a minus in the pgt

Seriously. Can't wait for that crap.
He's had a slow start to the game but if he plays like the rest of it for the entire season, he'll be absolutely fine.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
So we may see a lot of scoring this year.

Not because of the score of one game, despite my tongue in cheek comments so far about one game reactions, but that the system is known for lots of goals.

I just wonder how that translates to the post season. I still have nightmares about that Philly series.

This is like early 90's hockey.

M0NTY26

Force from Ma'gorsk
Feb 27, 2010
I know it's not the popular opinion around here, but I love Dupuis!

Put him on the third line with Sutter and Bennett when everyones healthy and it'll be one of the nicest 3rds in the league.

He hustles every shift and he's a great locker room guy.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
If this team can figure out what to do with Malkin (like not left point on the PP or playing on the wing), then it's going to be nuts.

penguins2946*

Dupuis looks great today, and people will still complain about him. Maatta will be our best D by January. Sid looks fantastic, he's getting a quick jump in the scoring race (he'll get an assist on the Hornqvist goal).

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Well we've got the puck moving and scoring going. Just need our set play defense and special teams sorted.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Should be 5-2. Thanks Flower, ya dingus.
Loved that celebration by Comeau.
And Dupuis is playing damn good. Amazing really for a guy coming off the injury he had.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I'm really surprised that Duper is able to thrive in a lesser role on a lower line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad