GDT: #1: FLYERS vs. Blackhawks, Friday, Oct. 4, 2019, 2:00 pm ET [at Prague, Czech Republic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
Wasn't Myers officially assigned to the Phantoms?
And if that is the case, how can he even practice with the Flyers as he would have to report to LHV. I'm confused.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Wasn't Myers officially assigned to the Phantoms?
And if that is the case, how can he even practice with the Flyers as he would have to report to LHV. I'm confused.

Just because a player isn't on the Flyers roster doesn't mean they have to immediately relocate to the AHL team. Especially when they are 4,000 miles away.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
Just because a player isn't on the Flyers roster doesn't mean they have to immediately relocate to the AHL team. Especially when they are 4,000 miles away.

I was mislead by good old Sam C.

That sounds like their demotion was immediate. And even if their destination was more than a bus ride away, it would still mean that they were legally considered Phantoms' players for the time being. As far as I know farm team players can't just join NHL practice at their own will for CBA reasons.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

I will be there with Giroux home jersey from 2011-12 season!!

GO FLYERS GO!

Which else chants do I should use?

"Hit 'em when they're up, hit 'em when they're down."

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013

Morin practiced with the Flyers in 2018 after he got hurt in the AHL when he wasn't on the Flyers roster.

You have to be on the roster to play in a game. Practice is not a game, not a game, not a game....

Reactions: GapToothedWonder

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
I was mislead by good old Sam C.

That sounds like their demotion was immediate. And even if their destination was more than a bus ride away, it would still mean that they were legally considered Phantoms' players for the time being. As far as I know farm team players can't just join NHL practice at their own will for CBA reasons.

Chicago is in a similar position with Dennis Gilbert who is in Europe. He was demoted to the AHL on Monday of this week but could play in this game.

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Absolutely horrible line/pair construction.

sheldon.jpg

But here is Striiker with his dog, only 4 years ago.......

striikerwithhsi dog..jpg

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I was excited for this season up until a few days ago. Now I'm kinda dreading it.

I know there's going to be more management/coaching-caused roster-based frustration than I ever thought possible and I have no faith it'll be corrected in a timely manner.

Same shit every year. I really wanted to be hype and enjoy the Flyers again. I should have known better. f***ing f***.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
From what I have seen of Hayes...it seems like he likes to have the puck. Not sure how thats gonna work on a line with two play makers who also like the puck. Also dont like our only goal scorer on the 3rd line.

The D pairs are just gross.

Every single forward line. Every single D pair. All f***ed.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad