Post-Game Talk: #1| FLYERS at Boston |Wed., Oct. 8, 2014|

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Gonna go find my happy place. On the positive side for me, Rask winning helps out my money league greatly.

Not a lot of serious commentary to be had one game in against one of the hardest matchups possible. Lucky as **** GWG, PP was all kinds of sloppy and disappointing, our depth forwards look a lot better then last season, top line was disappointing, fourth line was as good as it's been since the Powe-Betts-Lappy days putting aside Rinaldo's stupidity and inclination for penalties. That's about it. Oh, Mason is pretty good still.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Same old flyers. No desperation or will to win until the last few seconds. Schenn looks horrible as well. No drive no finish no passing. Rinaldo is needs to sit for jones. It's going to be a long season.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
It is impressive , don't think you could assemble a more immobile defense with the cap hit they have

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
Incoming scapegoating of MDZ, BSchenn, and Rinaldo.

Need better efforts from Giroux, Voracek, Read, Umberger, Raffl, and the D.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Well at least we didnt have to endure a possible shootout flameout...

Terrible way to lose though....

We can't sustain an offensive forecheck nor defend one very well...

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
Big road game against the home opener of the Beast in the East. 1-1 with 2 minutes to go.

If you complain about this loss, you need to get your soft little lips punched and split.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad