GDT: 1/9/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Los Angeles vs Tampa Bay

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Someone teach perbix object permanence vis a vie shooting
:clap:

I enjoyed this game a bit too much.

I just bought my soon to be 11 year old a Hagel jersey for his birthday to go along with tickets, and then Hagel goes and does something like this (again).
1704861103854.gif

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Did somebody cut off like an inch from hedmans sticks this year?

I swear he's whiffed on passes like that countless time.
lol he is whiffing a lot lol 😂 my boy heddy !

HAGEL IS THE ENGINE OF THIS TEAM
His production is only down because he’s playing with cirell rather than point . But hagel and the cirell line played good together with zone time

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
Hagel is so good. How hard is it to just put him with Point and Kuch? That line has showed it works. Instead the chucklef***s behind the bench put Stamkos, Point and Kuch together for the millionth time and for the millionth time it kills all their offensive games.
I agree, though Hagel is the only other player I've seen that has any chemistry at all with Cirelli and thus our only hope for having two "scoring lines" - as long as Cirelli is centering one of them.

Byrd, if you are still disappointed in Hagel's offensive output thus far, have you noticed he's only 4 points behind Stamkos on the year, with only 4 of Hagel's points coming off the PP compared to 17 of Stammers, and without that 14th worst in the league plus/minus.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
View attachment 800211
This is so cool. Found on FB that a new company is at Lightning home games and is taking live reaction pictures to every goal. Just have to go to lightning.mymomento.com and put in your seat information to find them all.
Thanks for posting this. Definitely going to hit this up for my son's bday game.

Edit: Look at the Kings fan in the lower right area. He said, "no me gusta."

Last edited:

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
View attachment 800211
This is so cool. Found on FB that a new company is at Lightning home games and is taking live reaction pictures to every goal. Just have to go to lightning.mymomento.com and put in your seat information to find them all.
Damn, looks like it's somewhat recent, I tried to go back to the Oct 30th game to find myself but there's nothing there for Tampa. Cool feature tho

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
Watch the tying goal again, and then watch Hagel's postgame interview.

You'll hear someone yell something along the lines of, "RED LINE, RED LINE GO," right before Perbix passes it to Hagel.

Was that Perbix, another player, a coach or the ref?

Based on what Hagel said, I think it was a designed play based on the situation.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 2