GDT: 1/7/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Detroit

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Girardi showing a goal scorers touch on that one. I first thought it was an accident (cause well... It's Girardi) but he really did mean to perfectly deflect that pass right in. Beauty

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Domingue > Budaj

I hope so.
I am one of the few people who thought Domingue would have done better in Arizona if not for the abysmal team he was backstopping.
Most think I am crazy for thinking that, but I have seen Domingue play some real good games only to be foiled by piss poor Yotes defensive coverage and guys not giving him any goal support.
THEN when Domingue has his bad days, people are like, "See he sucks".
We will see...I am rooting for him.

Obviously, Vasy is the man, but Budaj has been just "ok"....if Domingue proves to be solid, I'd keep him up as the number two.

Reactions: Hinterland

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
With the offense dominating, and the defense scoring at a historic rate, it makes you wonder when the goalies are gonna join the goal scoring party.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Here we go, always when we play these guys. Good job by Point and as long as he doesn't get hurt I'm all for some emotions out there.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Yzerman has done a pretty good job cherry picking members of that NY Rangers team that made the Finals some years back eh?
Callahan, Boyle, Stralman, Girardi.....

Yzerman is gonna have to find himself another former Finals team to pillage though...I think the rest of those Rangers are too old now.... :laugh:

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
OOOH, our little magic man Point just showed that goofy Larkin what's up. Love it, love it!
The kid really does it all.
Atta boy

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Here we go, always when we play these guys. Good job by Point and as long as he doesn't get hurt I'm all for some emotions out there.

Well, Detroit seems to think they can bully the Bolts around....unfortunately for them, this isn't the late 90's anymore, Kirk Maltby doesn't play for them anymore, and TB has much better players than Jamie Huscroft, Craig Woolanin, and Igor Ulanov playing for them...PLUS they can outscore the Wings too.

Red Wings keep coming out on the wrong end of these things the last several meetings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad