GDT: 1/7/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Detroit

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Wings are doing a lot of border line things, usually teams get the calls on those when the reffing has been as lopsided as it's been already.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
You literally have no idea what you're talking about. I question whether you've watched a hockey game before this season.
I have no question about how stupid your comment is. It is my right to say so, right? However it is not the first time I see your pure hatred, so I am not surprised. Did I kill your grandfather or something? Or you simply hate everyone who have different opinion from yours? In this case I recommend for you to visit a doctor.

Last edited:

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Wings are doing a lot of border line things, usually teams get the calls on those when the reffing has been as lopsided as it's been already.

As long as the Bolts keep beating Detroit in the standings AND in playoff series, the Wings are gonna continue to do "borderline things" whenever they play them.
They will ALWAYS have that bug up their ass.....particularly the big beetle bug that is Brayden Coburn who KO'ed the Wings in their first playoff meeting a few seasons back.

Oh yea...Wings still mad bout that..... :laugh:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
That was a pretty strong shift by the 4th line, and it was good to spend some time in their zone.

Reactions: Stammertime91

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
This has been some lobsided reffing. Oullett with some 2003-era interference on Callahan and nothing.

This tape has to go to the league.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
We are pretty vanilla this game. We've made them look (with some help from the refs) like they're the early 2000s Wings. We get hemmed in our zone so much and can't even hold a forecheck. Everything is chipped out and retreat.

Wtf is going on?

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I have no question about how stupid your comment is. It is my right to say so, right? However it is not the first time I see your pure hatred, so I am not surprised. Did I kill your grandfather or something? I mean you should see a doctor or something.

I've been saying he should see a doctor for years.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
This Detroit broadcast is hysterical....'

First the intermission studio guys talking about how Detroit has been the better team....yea, guys, nevermind that the Wings were down 3-1... Detroit was the better team.
Next, they are completely missing (or purposely omitting) plays by Detroit that COULD be called penalties but aren't.... yet won't let it go if a TB player does the same...

Finally, they are rambling on about how many more scoring chances Detroit is getting vs Tampa Bay....then their own stats guy undermines them by flashing a graphic that shows Detroit only has a 14-13 edge...

I love Rick Peckham and Brian Engblom, but sometimes it's just awesome fun listening to the enemy broadcasts!

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Kuch doesn't usually celebrate this much so you can tell that emtions are running high on our bench.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00