GDT: 1/5/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Remember when Florida traded Reilly Smith to Vegas as an incentive to pick Marchessault in the expansion draft?

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Might be the spark he needed to get going. Impressive win for the Sens.

LOL, we still allowed 5 goals.

The time we won before that, we allowed 4 goals.

We will occasionally score a bunch of goals with the firepower on this team (despite the system and our horrible PP) but we can't survive the terrible goaltending and team defence.

Trizz617

Jan 5, 2018
Boston/Quebec
soundcloud.com
LOL, we still allowed 5 goals.

The time we won before that, we allowed 4 goals.

We will occasionally score a bunch of goals with the firepower on this team (despite the system and our horrible PP) but we can't survive the terrible goaltending and team defence.
lol...I know. The manner in which they came back says something though. Especially against a pretty solid team in San Jose. Sens goaltending leaves a lot to be desired I agree.

Reactions: NyQuil

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
lol...I know. The manner in which they came back says something though. Especially against a pretty solid team in San Jose. Sens goaltending leaves a lot to be desired I agree.

I appreciate you trying to say something nice about our team.

Especially after how they shit the bed against the Bruins, then sawed the bed into long strips of wood and bedding, ran the strips through a meat grinder, fed the ground bed, shit and wooden pieces to oxen, and then shot the oxen, before running the oxen carcasses over with a large tank.

It's been awhile.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Sounds like your radio guys were making excuses for an embarrassing collapse against a terrible team.

could be. but you're right, it was a terrible team so a modicum of defense should have secured that win. sounded like they couldn't get out of their own zone which only happens when they have guys gassing out.

well that or playing elite teams, which the sens are the opposite of.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
could be. but you're right, it was a terrible team so a modicum of defense should have secured that win. sounded like they couldn't get out of their own zone which only happens when they have guys gassing out.

well that or playing elite teams, which the sens are the opposite of.

Or not being very good.

No decent team chokes up a 5-2 lead in the 3rd period.

That was horrendous and embarrassing.

Doing it against the Senators just adds a boatload of insult to injury.

You helped me make my point particularly well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad