Post-Game Talk: 1/5/14 - Hawks fall in the shootout to the Sharks, 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Excellent GDT. Could've just been this....

tumblr_myw5qjyvuc1t0noxao1_400.gif

.... and this topic still would've been an A-.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
That Keith gif impersonating one of Kane's goal celebrations is hilarious. :laugh:

I also hope a guy like Versteeg with his playmaking/creativity can get Bickell going (if those are the lines).

massivegoonery

Jul 31, 2007
Chicago
I'll be there. Given the projected weather, I assume I will either die on the way there or on the way back. One of you guys delete my browser history, k?

CertainAffinity*

Where are these Kane impersonation gives coming from? Did I miss a Hawks video?

Game should be good. Sharks will probably come out looking to avenge their 5-1 loss in the last game. Hopefully the Hawks offensive stays consistent and the defensive effort is improved.

Nothingman*

I am pumped for this game. Sharks lost yesterday. Will be fun.

member 151739

Like a damn intense puppetmaster...
tumblr_myw5qjyvuc1t0noxao1_400.gif

Great GDT, HGF. And oh, another old school SNL reference.

Nothingman*

Sharp looks like he is milking a cow. If someone could make some photoshop gold of cow teets up there ......

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Sharp looks like he is milking a cow. If someone could make some photoshop gold of cow teets up there ......

It's funny I see something different every time I look at it.

My first reaction was it was him banging drums. Then I thought it might be him firing six shooters.

But this cowmilking thing and puppetmastery business suggested in this thread cannot be ruled out.

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
It's funny I see something different every time I look at it.

My first reaction was it was him banging drums. Then I thought it might be him firing six shooters.
But this cowmilking thing and puppetmastery business suggested in this thread cannot be ruled out.

I believe that's what the NHL Network guys said his celebration was.

CertainAffinity*

Maybe?

re: about the 1:10 mark.

Hahaha, yes, I definitely missed that! That's awesome!

Honestly though, based on most of the videos, interviews, and official site interviews, Sharpie seems like the funniest guy of the bunch.

Maybe I just favor dry humor over traditional locker-room style humor.

CPHawksFan

That's Hockey Baby!!
Jun 17, 2011
Crown Point, IN
Today couldn't have been more perfect...snowstorm outside, but two NFL playoff games and a Hawks game to cap it off...and I have plenty of whiskey to drink and I'm off work tomorrow.

Go Hawks!

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Today couldn't have been more perfect...snowstorm outside, but two NFL playoff games and a Hawks game to cap it off...and I have plenty of whiskey to drink and I'm off work tomorrow.

Go Hawks!

I think it could've been if a certain team was playing in 1 of said games :(

member 151739

I believe that's what the NHL Network guys said his celebration was.

I like what Juzmo said it was, personally. He was waving him arms about and screaming "Ah, help me! I'm on fire!"

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013

Go Hawks!

Felt the same way until my cable/internet went out (posting from my phone).

Guess Ill be listening to tonight's game on the radio so when complaining about tonight's game everyone please be as visually descriptive as possible. :laugh:

CPHawksFan

That's Hockey Baby!!
Jun 17, 2011
Crown Point, IN

Guess Ill be listening to tonight's game on the radio so when complaining about tonight's game everyone please be as visually descriptive as possible. :laugh:

My condolences...that sucks...hope it comes back in time for the game!

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore

Listened to the Blues game while on the road, it was awesome, except for the outcome.

CertainAffinity*

Does anybody have a gif of the Sharp celly from the Boston series where he falls down in the corner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad