Pre-Game Talk: 1/3/15 Buffalo @ NYR 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Should be a game where the Rangers dominate possession. Enroth has made a habit of standing on his head and keeping the Sabres in games. If we can shut down the Ennis-Girgensons-Moulson line, should be a win. I trust McDonagh and Girardi can handle them.

Need to get two points against the teams you SHOULD get two points against. No guaranteed wins in the NHL these days.

LGR

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Should be a game where the Rangers dominate possession. Enroth has made a habit of standing on his head and keeping the Sabres in games. If we can shut down the Ennis-Girgensons-Moulson line, should be a win. I trust McDonagh and Girardi can handle them.

Need to get two points against the teams you SHOULD get two points against. No guaranteed wins in the NHL these days.

LGR

It is important to win this one. We have a really, really tough schedule coming up.

Vickers8

Formula for success:

Hold them to 2 goals or fewer, we are 16-0-1 in those games

NYRangerFan*

No kidding. Most incorrectly used phrase around here. 50 games to go and in a playoff spot...must win! lol

Its January. Good teams should have that "must win" mentality all the time. We pissed some points away in the beginning of the season and we need to get them back. A bad team like Buffalo should be a team we take 2 points from. Plus Washington won, i don't feel like chasing them all year and next thing you know, it comes down to the last week of the season. No thanks

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
they wont' lose that game tomorrow

but after tomorrow its going to be a grind. and unfortunately like mentioned here we haven't really gained much ground or distanced ourselves in this division over the past 10 games with everyone else winning too.

We're going to have to keep it going here and I believe that we will. I believe this team plays better against better teams

Staxgod90

New Season New Dream
May 31, 2011
Westchester,NY
gonna be my first game this season, I want to take my friend to where all the players enter.. anyone know a good time to get there to see them?

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
Yeah pls put Talbot in net #fantasypoints yeah hashtags. Kredier gonna murder Enroth one way or the other. Nash too by just scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad