GDT: 1/28: Guess Who's Back.. Boston Bruins vs. Florida Panthers 7pm ET NESN (HD), 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK

113251430.jpg

Cage is Back!

Thanks SOM!

game_info.jpg

bs.png
vs.
large.png

Tuesday, January 28, 2014
7pm Eastern
NESN (HD), 98.5 FM: The Sports Hub

Nashua%20Street_View%20from%20Causeway.r.jpg

TD Garden, Boston, MA

cropped_Kelly-shootout-goal.gif

teamleaders.jpg

TeamStats_jan2814.jpg

goalies.jpg

Tuukka Rask
23-12-3 2.08 GAA .930 Sv% 5 SO 1A 2PIM

060713bruinssc033.jpg

Tim Thomas
14-14-3 2.65 GAA .915 Sv% 1A 2PIM

timthomas_fla_600.jpg%3Fw%3D600%26h%3D400

projectedlines.jpg

Bruins_FLA12814.jpg

fla.jpg

finalwords.jpg

Welcome Back Kells!

600x400_101413_ChrisKelly.jpg

Disclaimer 1: I don't care, I love it, I don't care, I love it. If you don't love this GDT like I do please feel free to sign up for one of the 8 remaining games here.

Disclaimer 2: Go Bruins!

member 96824

Hope the garden faithful give Timmy some Paul Pierce style love

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
without me reminds me how terrible eminem is and how he hasn't put out a good album since 02 and it makes me sad.

go team though

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
without me reminds me how terrible eminem is and how he hasn't put out a good album since 02 and it makes me sad.

go team though

There's some hope with MMLP2, but yeah, The Eminem Show was the last really good album he had. His flow is still so technically sound and precise...at least MMLP2 is better than Relapse. What a stinker.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Timmy got his tribute back a few months ago. Now he's an opposing goalie whom I will cheer against.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I think Clode will move Kelly to wing and have Söderberg center the line. He looks really good at center IMO

May be a good way to break him in again.

Anyone know what he's doing for line rushes in practices?

I know some resent Thomas but I will never forget his amazing performance during the cup run and hope he gets treated kindly by the fans (who can sometimes be idiots).

But I hope a nice welcome is all he gets-because I want to see the Bruins put up another 6 pack or at least the win.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I think Clode will move Kelly to wing and have Söderberg center the line. He looks really good at center IMO
While he's looked great the last 2 games, it's only been just that.

You can always move them around during the game but based on Claude's comments, Kelly will go back to centering that line.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Tim Thomas happy to be back in Boston
Tim Thomas will be between the pipes tomorrow night, wearing a different pro uniform than the Black-and-Gold one he wore for seven-plus seasons.

It's been quite a roller-coaster ride for Thomas, from Stanley Cup hero to White House no-show to a year of retirement.

Of course, it would have been reasonable to wonder if there might have been any negative response from the fans. Not so, said Thomas.

“Not on the street level. It was only in the press,†said Thomas, who took the loss against the B's on Oct. 17 in Florida. “I never had one person say anything bad to my face. I had tons of support. And I'm still getting it everywhere we go. People who work at the rink in Carolina, just last week, for example. It's something that really didn't impact me on the street level, which is where I spent my time in the year off.â€

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/..._goalie_tim_thomas_happy_to_be_back_in_boston

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Tim Thomas will be between the pipes tomorrow night, wearing a different pro uniform than the Black-and-Gold one he wore for seven-plus seasons.

It's been quite a roller-coaster ride for Thomas, from Stanley Cup hero to White House no-show to a year of retirement.

Of course, it would have been reasonable to wonder if there might have been any negative response from the fans. Not so, said Thomas.

“Not on the street level. It was only in the press,†said Thomas, who took the loss against the B's on Oct. 17 in Florida. “I never had one person say anything bad to my face. I had tons of support. And I'm still getting it everywhere we go. People who work at the rink in Carolina, just last week, for example. It's something that really didn't impact me on the street level, which is where I spent my time in the year off.â€

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/..._goalie_tim_thomas_happy_to_be_back_in_boston

Zing! :laugh:

member 96824

Timmy spent his year off in the streets? The man really didn't know how to stretch a paycheck huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad