DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Screen Shot 01-27-24 at 09.36 PM.JPG

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
The first 40 minutes was a thing of beauty. Held NJ without a shot on goal for the first 10 minutes of the game, and then only 4 total in the 2nd period. Aside from the big save Vasy had to make on Mercer I think most of their 10 shots were nothing plays. And then we let it slip in the 3rd. Kind of a let down period knowing how well we played up until that point. The 6 goals are nice, but gimme that defensive effort from the first 2 periods. That stuff can take you places. Either way, good to get the W and finish out January strong. With Cernak coming back, this might be Crozier's last game for now, but he's made a great impression. He'll be back.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I thought tonight showed some inexperience from Lilleberg and Crozier at times, but then the next moment or next shift, they'd do something incredibly poised and impressive.

We went from "we have no help!!1!1!!" To suddenly having serviceable depth on the back end. Championship quality when healthy? I still don't think so, but it's much better knowing what we have in some of these guys. I like Chaffee's hustle. He's more effective than Sheary imo.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
I thought tonight showed some inexperience from Lilleberg and Crozier at times, but then the next moment or next shift, they'd do something incredibly poised and impressive.

We went from "we have no help!!1!1!!" To suddenly having serviceable depth on the back end. Championship quality when healthy? I still don't think so, but it's much better knowing what we have in some of these guys. I like Chaffee's hustle. He's more effective than Sheary imo.
It would be in the realm of Championship quality, though I agree, probably not all the way there, if Sergy and Cernak can come back not just healthy, but also playing up to their capabilities and contracts. They certainly had not been up until the time of the their injuries.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Stelio Kontos

Nov 6, 2011
Forwards really jelled tonight. Sheary is a negative but don’t think he’s not noticeably as bad away from the puck with motte and essyimont carrying him. His effort and body language really piss me tf off though. Jeannot coming back will be nice

Last edited:
Reactions: Hockeyville USA

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
Kucherov was insanely good tonight. He should have had at least another assist on that one touch setup Stamkos wasn't able to score on. The team is finally racking up wins and points. The rookies have helped a lot. Of them we only drafted Crozier, but it makes me wonder how all those picks we sent for Jeannot, who I believe has been absent for this entire win streak, might have turned out a few years from now. As Engblom pointed out, Crozier has only played 39 games of pro hockey between Syracuse and the Lightning. He's like last year's Perbix.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015

This guy just kills me with the Bolts memes after a victory.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad