GDT: 1/27/22 - 7:00PM EDT - New Jersey vs Tampa Bay

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Point with his reputation of a 'perfect' hockey player, which is very well deserved, tends to have some very mediocre to even bad games in the regular season. I won't complain about it too much because we all know they're gone by game 1 of the playoffs.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Good win today for the first home game after the California trip.
We did not play an amazing hockey in our third but it's fine.
On to the next one!!!

Reactions: berlin

road islander

Sep 16, 2019
West Warwick, RI
I'm not the greatest of lip readers but I'm pretty sure Hedman gave that ref a couple of FU's right to his face haha.
Didn't need to be a lip reader. There was no doubt. Wasn't much of a trip though, he just fell hard and awkwardly. Heddy will look at it and be embarrassed that he got so pissed.

NJ is a fast team. They've still got some work to do but they're fun to watch. Not your dad's Devils.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Footer's ice time took a dip tonight, especially as the game went one. In a tight 1 score game like this, they still don't trust him as much as the west coast trip might have made it seem. They prioritized the 2 points tonight and played McDonagh, Serge, Rutta, and Heddy a lot.

Speaking of Sergachev, he played one of his best defensive games. His positioning was near perfect. I know he thinks he needs to do more offensively to join that top tier of defensemen in the league, but playing elite defense is not a bad avenue either.

Reactions: NatoGhost

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad