GDT: 1/27/16 - 7:00PM EDT - Toronto VS Tampa Bay

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
:bow::clap::bow::clap: Congrats Vasy! THat's a shutout well earned and 2 points thanks to you.

Made momma and pappa Vasy proud :)

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Oh come on.

Not that I'm sure we deserves that but oh well, Vasy deserved this shutout.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
At least Vasy showed up tonight. Can't believe we could only get one goal by them. Bernier was good but tampa just dropped their effort after the 1st. I can't believe this is the same team as last year... :help:

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Credit to Bernier for a solid performance but the rest of the Leafs were crap and they still managed to outplay the Lightning

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I want send an apology to Vasy for any doubt I had about him before this game, he made me eat my words which I'm more than happy to do.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

That made me smile, there was no one else that could have gotten it.

I really admire that kid and his attitude, I mean he just always wants to get better, will he always play great, no, but he is always willing to work for it. He didn't come to the NHL expecting a starting job, instead he even said that he wanted to play in the AHL to learn the game. I also love that both Vasy and Bish are the type of goalies that like always smile and if they have a bad game they are really good at shaking it of and regroup fr their next game.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I want send an apology to Vasy for any doubt I had about him before this game, he made me eat my words which I'm more than happy to do.

I feel like I've been obnoxiously defensive of him lately but man a game like tonight just shows what a superstar he has the potential to be in a couple of years. Makes me feel pretty good about the future.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I feel like I've been obnoxiously defensive of him lately but man a game like tonight just shows what a superstar he has the potential to be in a couple of years. Makes me feel pretty good about the future.

This. Remember his age - allow him his growing pains. The talent is there.

Also - wow these refs were garbage tonight. I mean - the last thing we need is more PPs considering how bad they are, but ****.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad