NPJHuiw.png

pq3lOTZ.png

RlQDYzR.png

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Lightning hockey is back! :yo:

I wonder if Johnson is ready to go!

And let's get a closer look at Sekera while we're at it!

#FreeBrown

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
It feels like it's been forever since we saw Lightning hockey, hopefully they all got a good rest and are ready to play again.

Carolina is a team that haven't made wins easy for us (both previous games ended 2-1) so we have to see how thing goes this time but if we come out ready to play then I like our odds.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Loved this:

Bolt Prospects retweeted
Jessie Markell ‏@JessieMarkell 1h1 hour ago
@ndopking @BoltProspects Drouin has 7pts in 8 gms he's played +15min. When he gets the time he gets on the score sheet. Lots of talent in TB

TheThunderYears

100% Cap Compliant
Aug 20, 2007
The Filthy South
SC fan checking in- will be at the game tonight. I hate that the Thrashers left as it makes a much longer drive to see the Bolts in the area. No worries- totally worth it. I hope we come out with some jump tonight and overwhelm them early.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Hockey is back! It has been too long, unfortunately we are on NBCSN on tonight. Still feel good about the game.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I hope that is the top line!

Doubtful. Rushes today had Drouin with Paquette and Killer. A lot depends on whether or not Johnson plays, but last time Johnson was out Cooper simply slotted Stamkos between Kuch and Palat. I think we'll see the same lines that finished the last game if Johnson plays.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Practice lines:

Filppula-Stamkos-Callahan
Palat-Johnson-Kucherov
Killorn-Paquette-Drouin
Morrow-Boyle-Connolly

Sustr-Hedman
Barberio-Stralman
Garrison-Nesterov

Bishop

Johnson a game time decision with Witkowski and Brown likely scratched.

Last edited:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Doubtful. Rushes today had Drouin with Paquette and Killer. A lot depends on whether or not Johnson plays, but last time Johnson was out Cooper simply slotted Stamkos between Kuch and Palat. I think we'll see the same lines that finished the last game if Johnson plays.

Yeah, that top line was very good last game, no reason to change it, unless Johnson is out of course.

Would not mind seeing KFC if Johnson is out.

As per Killorn - Paquette - Drouin. that seems like a line that can do some damage. I like Connolly on the 4th line and think it gives us a 4th line with more scoring potential.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
If Johnson plays:

Could either be two really great PP units...or they can be really bad.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
If Johnson plays:

Could either be two really great PP units...or they can be really bad.

There is enough talent on both of those units to make them work. At this point it is the execution of it and not really the personnel.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I love TyJo's attitude of wanting to get back and play but I'd rather have him sit this one out instead of rushing it. Get a couple of extra days off and then come back fully healthy against Detroit

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
I love TyJo's attitude of wanting to get back and play but I'd rather have him sit this one out instead of rushing it. Get a couple of extra days off and then come back fully healthy against Detroit

Same here. This really isn't the game we need to aggravate injuries for.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Will be watching this game from the bar. So I won't be here to brighten all you fine people's day. I feel sorry for all you. Try to enjoy the game.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
My fiance is making some Cambodian meal that features a fermented fish... paste thing.

The house reeks.

This isn't super relevant to the game, but I need to vent.

Yzlamic Preacher*

My fiance is making some Cambodian meal that features a fermented fish... paste thing.

The house reeks.

Cambodian? House Reeks... so is the smell making your face rouge? I got nothing, in hindsight has it been long enough where you can try to make Khmer Rouge a one liner? I am too sober for joke making.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Cambodian? House Reeks... so is the smell making your face rouge? I got nothing, in hindsight has it been long enough where you can try to make Khmer Rouge a one liner? I am too sober for joke making.

Generally, the Khmer Rouge isn't a topic we joke about much in our household, for obvious reasons.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012

The house reeks.

Have her walk up to the Bronx and get breast milk from a Cambodian immigrant. I only drink the freshest breast milk
That's 100% pure Cambodian. Breast milk you make my day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad