GDT: 1/23/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia

Tampa22

Eternally grateful TBL enforcers!
Oct 11, 2010
Buenos Aires, Argentina
The 2 points are perfect for us, I don't want to sound complaining but I don't like how we played at all. I really have a hard time seeing this team, expected more as a team.
On the other hand, we often criticize ABB but at this point, Sheary's behavior is unacceptable, I was looking at his stats and he's a ghost, he's not even good to make hits.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
1706064319371.png

D minutes tonight in case anyone was curious.

Way too much De Haan

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
The 2 points are perfect for us, I don't want to sound complaining but I don't like how we played at all. I really have a hard time seeing this team, expected more as a team.
On the other hand, we often criticize ABB but at this point, Sheary's behavior is unacceptable, I was looking at his stats and he's a ghost, he's not even good to make hits.
iu

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
View attachment 809005

D minutes tonight in case anyone was curious.

Way too much De Haan
Engbloms CDH glazing is unreal. Leads me to believe JBB and the coaching staff have way too much trust in him too. He gets way too many minutes for some of the stupid decisions he makes. If Philly was better, and not to knock them, they'd have burned his poor reversals around the net in the 3rd. He made three failed drop passes or reversals to his partner/supporting winger. For a veteran, thats unacceptable. I expect Lilleberg and Crozier to do that, not him.

I thought we played better tonight. I don't feel Vasy should've let in 3 and not primarily his fault. It just felt more like a 6-1 game than 6-3. Big two points and great night for Kucherov

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
First road trip of the season where we come back with more points than games played (if you don’t count that one game road trip to Washington in December)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad