Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
YzrA2cA.jpg

NHL
ST. PAUL -- The Minnesota Wild will play the second half of back-to-back games on Sunday when it hosts the Nashville Predators for the first time this season.

Minnesota is 2-0-0 against Nashville this season, winning both previous games last month at Bridgestone Arena.

Minnesota improved to 4-1-2 on the front half of said games with a dramatic 5-3 win over the Anaheim Ducks on Saturday night. The Wild scored four unanswered goals, including three in the third period, to dig out of a two-goal deficit.

Nashville comes to Minnesota on the tail end of a five-game road trip that began on Jan. 14 in Colorado with a swing through western Canada afterward. The Predators are 3-1-0 on the trip so far, including back-to-back wins over Calgary and Edmonton on Thursday and Friday.

Ryan Johansen leads the Predators with 32 points, while James Neal has a team-high 15 goals. Nashville has seven players with at least 21 points this season.

:wild
Niederreiter - Staal - Coyle
Granlund - Koivu - Zucker
Parise - Haula - Schroeder
Stewart - Graovac - Pominville

Suter - Spurgeon
Scandella - Dumba
Reilly - Folin

Go Wild!
:arr:

Hg91q4A.jpg

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Wonder if Graovac is scratched again with Schroeder playing 4th line center again...would mean Gabriel is still in the lineup.

Nino - Staal - Coyle
Zucker - Koivu - Granlund
Parise - Haula - Pominville
Stewart - Schroeder - Gabriel

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Wonder if Graovac is scratched again with Schroeder playing 4th line center again...would mean Gabriel is still in the lineup.

Nino - Staal - Coyle

Wouldn't surprise me since Nashville recently acquired McLeod.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota

Nino - Staal - Coyle

Gabriel didn't play a shift in the 3rd. Graovac should be back in today.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Gabriel didn't play a shift in the 3rd. Graovac should be back in today.

Why was Grao even scratched yesterday?

Schroeder and Pommer only had 2 shifts in the 3rd. Physical game it makes sense those two didn't play, they both looked skiddish. Gabriel with none, like you said.

Nino/Staal/Coyle
Zucker/Koivu/Granny
Parise/Haula/Stewie
Pommer/Grao/Gabriel (double shift Parise at times.)

Suter/Dumba
Scandella/Spurgeon
Reilly/Folin

is the lineup I'd like to see tonight.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Kind of hoping they sent Reilly and Gabriel back down if they aren't playing tonight. Just for cap reasons.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
I would probably switch Schroeder and Graovac, but that's just me.

It's just one game hopefully. Interesting to see Schoeder there. Wondering if Koivu would be out for couple weeks if they would put Granlund or Coyle centering the 2nd line?

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I was more thinking that the whole line would be small; to give it some size. It would also provide Graovac with the opportunity to play with some more skill, for a little bit.

It is Wild World

Dec 28, 2016
Somalia
Our second and third lines are pretty small. Let's hope they don't get rag dolled. On the other hand, our First and Fourth line are all 6'2 and above and al over 200 Ibs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad