Post-Game Talk: 1/21/18 - Vancouver Canucks 0 @ Winnipeg Jets 1

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
hope Green eases his ice time for the first few games.
as-if.gif

Bo is back so it's playoffs or bust.

I'd wager that he'll see 20+ minutes

Reactions: Son of a Dawson

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Lol, love the enthusiasm Mr. C.

If it weren't for Fantasy team implications I don't think I'd be watching at all.

I'm not on team tank necessarily, but a hat trick from Wheeler, a couple more goals and a fighting major from Buff topped off with a shutout by Hellebyukcekcu would make my day.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
I do hope they did not push Horvat out early before he's ready.

Was worried that was the case for BB, thank god I was wrong. With Horvat's style I think it is more important to ensure he's truly healthy.

Well, let the obliteration begin I guess?

Reactions: Jack Burton

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Reading the Jets GDT and it's surprising how many of them hate us... Is it really that big of a rivalry? Interesting

10-8 Jets
Boeser 8 goals, Horvat 8 assists

Reactions: Jack Burton

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
I still don't see any difference between us and those LA teams.
Agree.
I know I was quite shocked with how everybody turned on us...Ottawa were about the only ones who didn't go full bonkers on us.

I still to this day will not cheer for any other Canadian club...they can all go f*** themselves after the crap I heard and read.

Reactions: Eddy Punch Clock

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Agree.
I know I was quite shocked with how everybody turned on us...Ottawa were about the only ones who didn't go full bonkers on us.

I still to this day will not cheer for any other Canadian club...they can all go f*** themselves after the crap I heard and read.
Especially after all the rah-rah go Canada go routine when the Alberta teams were in the finals in 04 and 06.

Never again will I ever bandwagon for another Canadian team just because they're based in Canada. Never.

Reactions: Eddy Punch Clock

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad