GDT: 1-2-3 lets have fun: Panthers @ Wings - 02/08/16 7:30 PM ET - FS-D+, FS-F, NHLTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

skate skate skate

Apr 6, 2014
Europe

1IRvb33.jpg

Bj6lLY7.jpg

--Subject To Change--
LW | C | RW
Zäta |Magic Man|Gator
Helmer |Richie|D-Boss
Tuna |Greek Lightning|Lille Skutt
Jurcy |Teletubby|Stone Hands Luke

LD | RD
DDK| Quincey
Smitty|Big Rig
Kindl|Marchy

Starter
Petr The Great

:panthers

--Subject To Change--
LW | C | RW
Huberdeau|Barkov|Jagr
Jokinen|Trocheck|Smith
Pirri|Bjugstad|Shaw
Howden |MacKenzie |Knight

LD | RD
Kulikov| Ekblad
Campbell|Regner
Kampfer|Petrovic

Starter
Montoya

What's D-Boss gonna do tonight?

BONUS: DBozz-spice

aBG4WD0.png

zhCkIFZ.png

0nmbHwa.png

giphy.gif

...a win would be nice, thanks.​

Last edited:

skate skate skate

Apr 6, 2014
Europe
Nyquist = Lille Skutt; story:
The trolling between Nyquist and Zetterberg continues:
After Zetterberg’s 300th goal Nyquist commented to a Swedish reporter that: “That is one of the harder shots that Zäta can manage.†All with a smirk on his face. The reporter then commented that he would probably regret that remark when the captain finds out, which lead to this respons from Nyquist:
“But, what about him… He says that I can only do (lame) slapshots.†x
We also learned of Nyquist’s new nickname: Lille Skutt (Little Frisky from the comic-book “Bamsyâ€). Which of course was given to him from his captain (and has spread like wildfire through the team). The reason for the nickname? “His temper is a little up-and-down. Quite sensitive. Easy cryer. Just like Lille Skuttâ€, says the captain.
tumblr_inline_ny49mqHwk51qch529_400.jpg

source

Also, apparently Anderssons's nickname is Bacon :laugh:

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
D-BOSS GET HYPE.

This is gonna be awesome. I hope they mention it on the cast.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Well done, skate skate skate. If that GDT won't get us two points, I don't know what would. LGRW, LGD-Boss

skate skate skate

Apr 6, 2014
Europe
I need to update the d-lines.. Hahah, my god, this is just awful. Only DDK and Marchy can be trusted not to have too many brain-farts in the d-zone, and it's not like DDK been that good lately either. So help, how will the pairings look like?

Why the **** would you call-up Kindle instead of XO?

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I need to update the d-lines.. Hahah, my god, this is just awful. Only DDK and Marchy can be trusted not to have too many brain-farts in the d-zone, and it's not like DDK been that good lately either. So help, how will the pairings look like?

Why the **** would you call-up Kindle instead of XO?

They'd probably say that Kindl is there just for emergencies, and they wouldn't want XO in the press box on the nights there is no tweaks before the game. Sucks, but oh well.

Maybe they go with?

DK-Quincey
Smith-Big E
Kindl-March

skate skate skate

Apr 6, 2014
Europe
They'd probably say that Kindl is there just for emergencies, and they wouldn't want XO in the press box on the nights there is no tweaks before the game. Sucks, but oh well.

Maybe they go with?

DK-Quincey
Smith-Big E
Kindl-March

Yes, you're right. But they most have known about this yesterday, could've sent down Kindl and called up XO; even through that would've been a kinda ****** move. Guess they give Kindl one game, he's on a short leash. *deep breathing* Okay, Kindl, I believe in you, make us proud.

Thankfully Green is only day-to-day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad