W2R5TGT.png

GApiVnl.png

mV5cbVt.png

iPnW14L.png

Dv7sq52.png

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Fun stat: Tyler Johnson had 8 individual scoring chances against the Panthers, 7 of them were in the high danger zone. Amazing he didn't register a point.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Well if there is one team that would want to end this win streak we're on it's the team that we started it against. Will be a tough game even if they are on the 2nd of a b2b because they have two great goalies and we'll probably go up against Anders Nilsson and he is a big and pretty good goalie. We need to come out hard and focus on playing our game or we're doomed becuase I doubt we would ever be as lucky as we were last time against this team again.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
No but there has been a game every other day going back to Friday and continuing till Saturday.

Yup, and I want Bish to get the chance to play against Chicago on Thursday since he didn't play in the first game against them this season.

----

In other news I just saw that Cally's grandma turns 100 years old today (you could see her in the HBO 24/7 Road to Winters Classic 5 years ago and she was pretty awesome and you could tell that she was so proud of her grandson) so it would be fun with a win and maybe finally to see a breakout game from Cally sin ce he's long overdue for one, now I'm not holding my breath becuase he's just snakebitten like crazy but it would be nice.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Better pick up 2 points tonight cause getting 2 on Thursday is gonna be real tough....

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Yup, and I want Bish to get the chance to play against Chicago on Thursday since he didn't play in the first game against them this season.

----

In other news I just saw that Cally's grandma turns 100 years old today (you could see her in the HBO 24/7 Road to Winters Classic 5 years ago and she was pretty awesome and you could tell that she was so proud of her grandson) so it would be fun with a win and maybe finally to see a breakout game from Cally sin ce he's long overdue for one, now I'm not holding my breath becuase he's just snakebitten like crazy but it would be nice.

Happy Birthday Grandma Callahan!

Him and Johnson have been bitten by the same snake. At least Cally is making up for his lack of scoring on the PK. We are close to a 90% PK since he was put full time on it in the beginning of the season.

Btw, Here is an article about Cally's struggles and coops view..

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/lightning/vasilevskiy-starts-boyle-back-in-lineup/2261861

Last edited:

DRL

Mar 2, 2003
Brampton, Ontario
Bishop is one of the hottest goalies in the league, why is he rotating?

Shutout Tuesday than sits, great game against panthers then sits. You don't see many teams alternate their stud goalie like this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad