GDT: 1/19/13 "Raise The Banner" - Hurricanes VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I really like this team with Mueller, Huberdeau, and a healthy Guds, Goc, and Bergy. We dont have that superstar forward, but if we can get Goc and Bergy back soon, we can roll out three lines that can score. We arent gonna be a top scoring team, but we should be able to hold our own if we can stay healthy.

I think with a completely healthy lineup we have a playoff team. With injuries like we have now, I'm not too optimistic.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Just to clarify, for tomorrow's game, will be for sure without:

Goc
Bergy
Guds

and likely without:

Kulikov
Versteeg

Ouch.

Jayevs

Formerly avsman
Jul 29, 2010
I'm so jealous of you guys having Mueller and Flash, I loved them both so dearly as Avs. It might be a rough game for you guys but good luck! I'm expecting big things from the Mueller-Huberdeau connection.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Oh hell yeah! A gdt!

God, I want to be there so bad tomorrow. Damn work.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Weaver is definitely out for tomorrow. Concussion. Damn, we're pretty unhealthy to start this short season. According to Fialkov, 48 games in 99 days.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Awesome GDT as always P-Rock. Not sure if i will have time to make any this year. We'll see.

Went with Huber for the 1st goal but I actually think AK or Mueller will score that one. Still think Huber get's one in the 1st game though even if it's not the 1st Panther goal of the season.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
The good news is that I'll get to see Jets/Sens through the telly at my friends place, or at least some of it.

The bad news is that I'll probably be pretty hammered when I get home in time for this game. :laugh:

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
The fact that hockey is back in South Florida is great. Although our roster is looking shaky with these injuries I hope we win these crucial first games.... Flash scores the 1st goal....

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Predictions: a Huby goal, a Parros fight, but unfortunately a loss, especially if Versteeg is out.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Another long time lurker and half season seat holder. Can't wait until tomorrow night! Getting off work early to be there!

Looking forward to finally seeing Huberdeau in action. Both the wife and I will be wearing our RED jersey's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad