GDT: 1/18/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Minnesota vs Tampa Bay

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
De Haan can get f***ed as soon as Sergachev comes back. He was no where near the net on two of their goals. Lilleberg has looked better than and he has room to grow while de Haan is going the other way.

Nice to see Merelä get that first goal after a solid AHL run. Any offense by the bottom six will be great for the team.

Hopefully we can keep it up on the road. The team has been trending in the right direction lately.

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Its crazy, anytime he has the puck I'm completely at ease.
True that, but just a short while ago, we all were griping about his dipsy doodle turnovers at the bluelines or centerice. We haven't seen any of that in recent memory. You gotta know those giveaways go up his ass about 5 miles, and he's made a conscious effort to limit them.

Reactions: Rschmitz

b0lthed

Mar 7, 2023
I just wrote a brilliant long post and then my iPhones safari browser just suddenly refreshed this page and zapped it! Arghhh!!

Is this a common occurrence here and if so, is there a way to prevent it?

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
I just wrote a brilliant long post and then my iPhones safari browser just suddenly refreshed this page and zapped it! Arghhh!!

non-stop if you dont have some sort of adblocker. this is the worst forum on the internet, even if you dont see my posts

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay

Its pretty horrible, but a lot of the time it'll save if you refresh the page.

Reactions: Tampa22

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad