JVvZl4B.png

DTwXuwN.png

YF44xob.png

BrCsyi0.png

UdeULCV.png

5UxOBPw.png

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
@DistantThunderRep you know what to do. We're all counting on you.

make-it-so-picard.gif
I shall, I'll send some pictures from the Box Seats. I pre-ordered drinks for the box, $54 for a 6-pack...of regular cans. Bought 2 of those. $58 for a 6-pack of Vodka Soda cans for the wife and her sister.
Those poor Canuck fans need something to cheer about. why not goal #500 Steven?
MAN... I WANT THIS SO BAD.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I shall, I'll send some pictures from the Box Seats. I pre-ordered drinks for the box, $54 for a 6-pack...of regular cans. Bought 2 of those. $58 for a 6-pack of Vodka Soda cans for the wife and her sister.

MAN... I WANT THIS SO BAD.

Face reveal tonight?

Bolts play tonight! YAY!!!

Its at 10pm

iu

I gotta be in at 5am tomorrow. I either have to hope I'm not gonna miss history or party like hell that Distant Thunder is gonna see it. Soul for a soul amirite?

Reactions: Master P

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Face reveal tonight?

I gotta be in at 5am tomorrow. I either have to hope I'm not gonna miss history or party like hell that Distant Thunder is gonna see it. Soul for a soul amirite?
I've sent pictures of me and my wife celebrating the first cup win. AND I have been on a Bolts broadcast before when they played Vancouver in like 2014/2015. Callahan scored a goal and I was cheering shit talking the Canucks fans sitting behind me. I also met Brett Connolly's family that night because they were sitting in front of me. I was like are you Brett Connolly's family? They said "How did you know?" I looked at them and said, no one would buy Connolly jersey's unless they were family. They didn't talk to me all night after.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I've sent pictures of me and my wife celebrating the first cup win. AND I have been on a Bolts broadcast before when they played Vancouver in like 2014/2015. Callahan scored a goal and I was cheering shit talking the Canucks fans sitting behind me. I also met Brett Connolly's family that night because they were sitting in front of me. I was like are you Brett Connolly's family? They said "How did you know?" I looked at them and said, no one would buy Connolly jersey's unless they were family. They didn't talk to me all night after.

Hahahahahahaha!!! Oh shit!!! That is funny AF my guy. As for the face reveal I must've missed it. That's all good though, it's not anything actually important. You just enjoy yourself and spare no volume if we get some goals tonight

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00