GDT: 1/17/16 - 5:00PM EDT - Florida VS Tampa Bay

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Well we had to sweat it a bit but that was a great win. Let's keep rolling!

Panthers have got to be feeling all sorts of doubt now. Has all the makings of a young team collapsing as they can't handle being the hunted.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
How long before we consider 18-91-90 to be another failed line ? Individually they're okay but the chemistry looks like it's gone

Pfff...haha. They've had one off game. They carried us the last 4 games. This is why you need two scoring lines; when one is off the other can pick up the slack.

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
Big win! PK, Bishop, puck battles. All good.

It is very scary when we switch into that "defensive mode". It seems like we make more mistakes when we do it. It almost as we realized it was failing us after the Panthers scored we switched and started attacking again.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Good win! A little sloppy but got the win Kuch is the man, and great job by the PK.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Enormous win. Just keep the run going. It's amazing how much help we've had along the way from other teams. It just goes to prove sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Only watched the first period before I had to leave, any standouts?(besides Kucherov)

Also, hang in there Robby!

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
The streak continues. Playoff train is rolling full steam ahead? WhoIsDrouin? SeenStamkosExtension?

GollyG

Apr 4, 2015
In a Storm Cloud
Went to the game and had a great time. Now have 'Thunderstruck' in my head. :towel: Go Bolts!!!

Was great to see Callahan play. Last game I went to was when Marty was still playing and he got a hat trick. Can't even remember who against. I forgot how great the atmosphere is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad