GDT: 1/16/23 - 4:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Seattle

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Seattle came out flying like a hive of angry bees and we matched their intensity and then some. Considering a road game, on the west coast, in the middle of a road trip and an early game that was impressive. Like how the team looks right now.

Stammer just needs to take a breath. He's gripping it too tight.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
lol what, Tampa has never lost to Seattle who are now 0-4-0 against the Lightning. Match-up wise this is very easy for Tampa.
Entering the game, Seattle won last 8 games and the Kraken are in the second place in their Division.
So yes, it was not an easy game. What happened last year does not affect the scores and the games of the new season.

Reactions: These Are The Days

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Entering the game, Seattle won last 8 games and the Kraken are in the second place in their Division.
So yes, it was not an easy game. What happened last year does not affect the scores and the games of the new season.
Other than the Paul goal which was a tremendous shot by him, they didn't give up easy ones. I think the Kraken played hard and pretty good. I just think this was one of our most complete games this season.

Fan from AK

May 19, 2021
Alaska
Other than the Paul goal which was a tremendous shot by him, they didn't give up easy ones. I think the Kraken played hard and pretty good. I just think this was one of our most complete games this season.
I was 2 rows behind the goal when the Bolts attacked twice, They were nearly flawless defensively.

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
I agree.
It looked like a soccer game...where a top team scores an eatly goal...than is good to keep the lead before the goal that clinch the game itself.
Very good game for us, imo.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Fun game to be at being the Distant Thunder up here in Seattle. Exciting action the whole time, and we came out flying to start the period. Only thing I was bummed about was not seeing Stammer get 500 after coming close, especially that last empty net goal by Hedman.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We looked significantly faster though. Even guys like Perry and Bellemare were getting to pucks a lot better than normal, which I think had more to do with Seattle than us.

garmonbozia

Jan 10, 2006
Fun game to be at being the Distant Thunder up here in Seattle. Exciting action the whole time, and we came out flying to start the period. Only thing I was bummed about was not seeing Stammer get 500 after coming close, especially that last empty net goal by Hedman.

When you fumble to get the phone going because Stammer is breaking toward the empty net for #500....and Hedman pots it instead.

Attachments

• 20230116_152533.mp4
    5.2 MB

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce