CPURzw0.png

Am9IKBG.png

YVuhiw4.png

act0XXH.png

5UxOBPw.png

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Halfway point of the season. Point on pace for 50, Kucherov on pace to break the assists record he tied a few years ago, Hagel looking at smashing all his career numbers, and Killorn slowly but surely morphing into a young Peter Forsberg. Good time to be a Bolt fan.

Seriously though, I know scoring is up and all, but we're getting the kind of performances we needed to fill some pretty big shoes. Biggest surprise halfway through is probably Perbix. He looks steady on his worst nights and great on his best. Rare to see a guy come up and be so consistent out of the gate. He might be the last Yzerman gem, and ironically the only gem Yzerman drafted on D.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Ok Steven is this the day?

Go Bolts!!!!
#500 happens today book it.
Call me selfish, but holy hell I am hoping Stammer doesn't get a goal today and I get to see it in Vancouver on Wednesday. f*** that would make my god damn year. I was in Tampa for Kuch's first game and got see Kuch's first goal on his first shift, on his first shot, on Lundqvist of all goalies.

Reactions: LightningStrikes

StammerHammer

Dec 23, 2021
Call me selfish, but holy hell I am hoping Stammer doesn't get a goal today and I get to see it in Vancouver on Wednesday. f*** that would make my god damn year. I was in Tampa for Kuch's first game and got see Kuch's first goal on his first shift, on his first shot, on Lundqvist of all goalies.
I was at Kuch's first game also. I texted my daughter after he scored and said this kid is something special.

Reactions: LightningStrikes

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
You would've made the trip to Seattle if you really cared. Fake fan. Stamkos is gonna score tonight.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
What you don't realize is it was a terrible thing for you to witness Kucherov's first goal in person, because it means you missed the best part about it. #Dmitry Kucherov

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
What you don't realize is it was a terrible thing for you to witness Kucherov's first goal in person, because it means you missed the best part about it. #Dmitry Kucherov
Dmitri Kucherov, #56, assisted by Teddy Purcell. Everything about that goal is cursed.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Foote was taking the main reps with Serge yesterday, but Fleury led the team stretch. Today, Fleury comes in for Perbix and Serge slides over to the right side

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad