JHpvEUj.png

5Gf3AbF.png

pq3lOTZ.png

RlQDYzR.png

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I like those comments from Stammer. Hopefully he isn't just saying those things to the media but the guys in the locker room too. We had two less than stellar games and our games played do make us look a bit better than we've been compared to other top teams. It's now time to get back to playing like we did before the Flyers game.

We have a great chance to get back on track tonight so lets go Bolts!

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
I can't see his Quotes because work blocks imgur. Anyone feel like typing them out in text? Not a huge deal, I can read them later tonight when I get home if not.

Thanks.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Wouldn't be surprised if we find a way to lose this game, either way I won't be able to watch it so I got that going for me.

Any word on Tyjo and Heddy?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Haven't we almost always struggled againt the oilers? This is a game that we should win but might find a way to lose just because...

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Wow, Bishops SV% has fallen off a cliff. He's not looking good right now which really worries me. We need him to be one if we are going to get anywhere.

I think the team will come out angry tonight. I dont expect this to be a sneak up on us and bite us in the ass game.Hopefully they just go out and put this team away. We need to win this one.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I can't see his Quotes because work blocks imgur. Anyone feel like typing them out in text? Not a huge deal, I can read them later tonight when I get home if not.

Thanks.

Stamkos: "The way we played, you can't expect to win games against good teams in this league. I hope we realize this now. In the standings, I know we've played the most games in the (East), that's why we're still up there. But there's some teams that are catching us. I hope this is a message that we have to be a lot better, especially against teams like this who you're going to have to compete with for playoff spots and if you get to the playoffs, you're going to have to beat. Definitely not a good enough effort.â€

“Just dumb plays by us, myself included. Uncharacteristic turnovers and just soft, soft plays. We let guys walk right in front of our net twice there. That’s pretty easy on the other team . They have some skilled guys who can make some plays but when you have guys walking around and not even get a stick or body on them, that's pretty frustrating.â€

“I’m just trying to help my team win, and I wasn’t good enough,†he said. “I didn’t feel very good (Tuesday), and I wasn’t very good. It was one of those nights where you get a couple of shots and they go in, but too many turnovers for me. That’s not the way I want to lead this team. I have to be better.â€

Callahan: “That’s why he’s a leader (Stamkos). Nobody is happy after a loss no matter how you played, personally or as a team. And he expects the best out of us as a group and as a team and expects the best out of himself. That’s why he wears the ‘C.’ â€

We've just got to get back to the structure. We had lapses, mistakes. You're going to have those throughout the season, but you have to realize it as quick as possible and not let it slide on you and not let it snowball."

iwtb*

What? We have a game again? Our schedule is horrible.

Oilers suck, so I don't except us to win this game.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Former Lightning players watch:

Teddy Purcell has 5 goals and 14 assists for 19 points in 44 games.
Benoit Pouliot has 8 goals and 5 assists for 13 points in 26 games.
Keith Aulie has 0 points in 13 games.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Erik Erlendsson @erlendssonTBO
Line combinations:
Palat-Stamkos-Kucherov
Paquette-Filppula-Callahan
Killorn-Namestnikov-(Connolly/Drouin)
Morrow-Boyle-Brown
#TBLightning
Defensive pairings are all over the map right now so I'll leave them out for now, just know there are six Dmen on the ice and all will play
Ok, now It looks like
Nesterov-Stralman
Barberio-Garrison
Carle-Sustr
And Connolly is taking rushes with Killorn and Namestnikov

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
wonder why killorn and paquette were switched ? Maybe to get more experience on that line?

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
Drouin is a maybe to be Scratched? :laugh:

Nesterov on the top pair? I know I said he has the Potential too.....just Potential and being something is two and totally different things......Going to be a long night I think. :cry:

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland

Nesterov on the top pair? I know I said he has the Potential too.....just Potential and being something is two and totally different things......Going to be a long night I think. :cry:

I believe Nesterov played with Strålman in the Boston game too and didn't look too out of place.

c_robio

Feb 3, 2006

I don't understand Cooper sometimes. I thought the forward lines were fine last game. It's the Defense and PP that were the problem. (Nesterov and Garrison were good though)

KFC is better than PFC, so this is an opportunity to have that line get time together and keep it in the back pocket.

I didn't like Drouin with Namestnikov earlier in the year but it looked decent last game. Paquette and Drouin have good chemistry

Sure Put Connolly back in, but put him the only place he's looked good with Morrow and Boyle

Hoopefully Johnson and Hedman are back soon :help:

Team needs a top 4 RHD in a bad way

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Bearer of bad news strikes again...maybe...Scrivens in net tonight, he's the guy that beat us last time.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Bryan Burns @BBurnsNHL
Stamkos on whether he's a Triplet now: “I don’t think so. I’m over 5-foot-10, so I stand out a little bit on that line." #TBLightning
:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad