GDT: 1/14/2014 - Leafs @ Boston 7:00pm - Let it Snow Edition - Nesn+TSH -

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I'm consoled that the Bruins will still easily cruise into the playoffs and that this will only hurt the Leafs draft position

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Leaf fans are trolling after winning their first regulation game in like a month.

What a life.

Leafs fans shouldn't be trolling. Yes they won, but it is not like they deserved it. 2 goals came from the powerplay and the bruins pk has been ****.

If the bruins were healthy and rask was playing lights out like he usually does, this game would be a 3-1 victory for the bruins.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
If the Leafs make the playoffs, I want to play you guys (if we can't play Montreal). That was our most entertaining game in months, plus some redemption would be nice :P

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
Leafs fans shouldn't be trolling. Yes they won, but it is not like they deserved it. 2 goals came from the powerplay and the bruins pk has been ****.

If the bruins were healthy and rask was playing lights out like he usually does, this game would be a 3-0 victory for the bruins.

trolls....what trolls??? :naughty:

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Leafs score on 4 of their 8 opportunities. We had more blown 2 on 1's than they had half-decent scoring chances, but of course it's time to troll our forum.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If the Leafs make the playoffs, I want to play you guys (if we can't play Montreal). That was our most entertaining game in months, plus some redemption would be nice :P

You won't make it and if you did, you will be a first round exit again.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Handed the Leafs a win on a silver platter. No credit deserved.

Lucic and Krejci have gone five straight games without as much as a point. Some of those botched odd man opportunities make me want to bash my head in. The win was there for the taking.

McQuaid and Boychuk continue disappoint me.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH

If the bruins were healthy and rask was playing lights out like he usually does, this game would be a 3-1 victory for the bruins.

At least they can take comfort in the fact that they would have won the cup last season if they beat the Bruins. :sarcasm:

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Crazy game guys. Speed, skill and lots of physical contact. You deserved atleast a point. Look forward to our next encounter.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
LOL the amount of penalties the bruins get away with is ridiculous, and every two seconds chara is whining like an idiot to the refs. Can't wait in a few years when your core is gone. It will be SWEET

Can't wait until the playoffs when you Leaf fans are scouting the draft

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Some fanbases are just intolerable.

I hope we don't have people who go over to their board after we beat them and post **** like these people.

Grats on your win guys, good luck fighting for that wild card spot!

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
I didn't realize PP goals didn't count, maybe you should let the NHL know.

Maybe you should get out of this thread. Even if you're trying to put things in a nice way, it's a frustrating loss when you outchance your opponents 2.5:1 or 3:1 (and I'm being generous to the Leafs here). I wouldn't go into your thread if you had just lost in this fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad