Pre-Game Talk: 1/14/16 Rangers @ Isles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Brassard isn't on the ice at practice this morning. Yandle is rotating with G and McIlrath. Why is Megna still at the 2RW?

G and McIlrath are rotating on a pair with Yandle. Some people will read how you worded that and lose their ****. :laugh:

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Really don't understand why Miller-Brass-Zucc was broken up, and Stepan and Nash really need a right winger.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
those lines are a mess

I never got to reply to you.....thread closed

It was basically....Thank you (for the my pet, it's on going, my 16 y/o dog, the best Pet I ever had. She's a lot of work but it's so worth it, she's cool though.....thank you again)

As far as Nash.....it's all good we can agree to disagree.

MacTruck27

May 17, 2014
Really don't understand why Miller-Brass-Zucc was broken up, and Stepan and Nash really need a right winger.

Do we think that if Brass comes back Lindberg will be scratched again? Breaking up Miller-Brass-Zucc sounds like a terrible idea especially considering their chemistry of late.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
No Boychuk or Hamonic. No excuse not to win this game.

That just means Ryan Pulock will get his call up and score 2 goals while Marek Zidlicky channels his inner Bobby Orr and plays keep away with the puck in our zone all game

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@AGrossRecord: AV says Lundqvist starting tomorrow vs. Isles but Antti Raanta will play one of this stretch of 3 in 4 days (my guess, Sat at Philly).”

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@PLeonardNYDN: Vigneault: Lundqvist in goal 2moro at #Isles, more than 50% chance McIlrath plays for Girardi but not definite; Lindberg likely the extra FW”

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@AGrossRecord: However, AV says he didn't expect Girardi to handle the puck today at practice as well as he did so G/McIlrath a game-day decision”

The Undertaker

Jun 22, 2012
What the hell even goes through this coaches mind? Separating Miller from Brass and Zucc, McI still likely sitting, benching Lindberg for multiple games after scoring and having a good game, Yandle's usage, Girardi's usage, the Tanner Glass love affair.

Just sad at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad