Post-Game Talk: 1/14/14 - Hawks lose to Avs in OT.... hey, it's technically a point streak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Yup, you're right. A team scores 2 PP goals and they are guaranteed to win the game.

I don't even consider the PPGA in OT, because we won't be playing 4 on 4 in OT in the playoffs.

SLarmer28*

Yup, you're right. A team scores 2 PP goals and they are guaranteed to win the game.

I don't even consider the PPGA in OT, because we won't be playing 4 on 4 in OT in the playoffs.
The Chicago Blackhawks won't be playing 4 on 4 in the playoffs? I guess you never heard the phrase "coincidental minors"?

SLarmer28*

There's really no point when talking to posters who think the sky is falling and think that the Hawks are a terrible team.
You have no evidence to stand on whatsoever since the Chicago Blackahwks penalty killing unit has been god awful all season.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Then don't respond. If you think the way the PK has been the whole season up to this point is conducive to playoff success I don't know what to tell you.

Never said it was, I just simply said they will win a lot of games the way they played last night. They can slightly fix the PK and still succeed in the playoffs.

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
The Chicago Blackhawks won't be playing 4 on 4 in the playoffs? I guess you never heard the phrase "coincidental minors"?

The Chicago Blackhawks won't be playing 4 on 4 in overtime in the playoffs. The Chicago Blackhawks don't have to worry about coincidental minors because they don't happen that often.

SLarmer28*

No evidence for what? The Hawks are a top 5 team in the league, bad PK or not.
Basically you have no point whatsoever. Keep denying the penalty kill is atrocious and nothing has been done to correct the issue.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Not to mention, Chicago doesn't even come CLOSE to allowing 2 PPGA/gm. They don't even allow 1 PPGA/game.

Yes, the PK isn't very good, but CHI is one of the least penalized teams in the league. They aren't even coming close to averaging 2 PPGA/GM, so it's not even worth arguing.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Pittsburgh had as bad of a PK as we do, last year. they made it to the ECF. They lost in the ECF because they couldn't score goals, not because their PK let them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad