5er96so.png

lalcUQL.png

heCxMOa.png

MckNotM.png

rHYudiI.png

hef38Ow.png

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Why can't they get a week off so other teams can catch up in games played? Would be much better knowing where they really are in the standings instead of being propped up because they played the most games. Scheduling is a joke in this league, no team should have 5 more games played than another at any point in a season, I would say 3 max but every team should really be only 1 or 2 games off in games played.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Let's continue the streak! Little Tony,Vasi, and Stammer needs
to earn their paycheck. Hopefully Gonclaves keeps abb out of the line up. I would Little berg keep growing. Ideally he and perbix would be a great 4/5/6 defenseman if Cernak and Sergachev could stay healthy.

Reactions: Renopucker

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
Alex Killorn on returning to Amalie Arena, which was his home rink for 11 NHL seasons:

"It was weird. You end up seeing so many familiar faces, guys at security, people in shipping, I had been here for almost 12 years so a lot of familiar faces. It felt like no time had passed since I saw them. It was a little emotional walking into the arena. Seeing some of my teammates last night was pretty cool but all of the memories. I got to talk to Coop and all of the coaches because we were here a little later than the team yesterday so it was nice to reconnect with everyone"

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Glad thast we've gotten some more points from the defense lately but we need more from most of our players.

Weird to see Killorn back but hopefully the team will someday learn not to gift former players or players that need to get going points.

Let's go Lightning!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad