GDT: 1/12/15 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Nabokov ****ing ruins everything, that Callahan stat was impressive as hell too.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
young team one goal think nabby should have had myself and tired of all the complaints here and facebook lets bring up a kid and possible ruin them or not give the reps needed for the future GREAT plan for any knucklehead and yep called name who wants to see that cause your simply unaware of what it takes to make it in this league is why lindback became lindback look at the panthers guy.

Anyway nabby was not the problem imho we were on road trip we didnt show to play till we got ran over 3-4 times and backed up on its happened before HEY GUYS its gonna happen again lol.

We have sucked on road this year and usually that first game is a crapper. If my memory serves me right. Is what it is we were not ready and focused and prepared and maybe we dont play well in front of nabby on top but a back up goalie should get you up to half wins think he is 3 and 6 now. We had like 2 friggin shots for the first period WTH that was the problem.

We look at games cause of youth whatever and seem to write them in philly lost 8 in a row this is cakewalk not prepared and we get our donkeys bottoms handed to us?

Ya YOUTH and is gonna happen over the next few years so just write these off and move on. We might not beat boston but we sure as hell will play a better game.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Yikes. Glad I missed this one. Time to reunite Pallahan on the second line and try out the line of the future, Drouin-Stamkos-Kucherov.

Agreed, except Drouin on the RW looked good.

Kucherov-Stamkos-Drouin
Palat-Filppula-Callahan
Killorn-Names?-Connolly
Paquette-Boyle-Brown

Lets go for speed and rest Morrow.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Agreed, except Drouin on the RW looked good.

Kucherov-Stamkos-Drouin
Palat-Filppula-Callahan
Killorn-Names?-Connolly
Paquette-Boyle-Brown

Lets go for speed and rest Morrow.

If there are no call ups, Maybe this..

Kucherov - Stamkos - Drouin
Palat - Filppula - Callahan
Killorn- Paquette - Brown
Morrow - Boyle- Connolly

Gives us two strong scoring lines, and a decent shutdown line. 2nd line can also go against teams top lines.

Knowing Coop he is likely going to throw Drouin out of the top 6 now, and put Killorn - Flip - Callahan together. An opportunity to put Pallahan back together, and he will likely throw that out the window.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
young team one goal think nabby should have had myself and tired of all the complaints here and facebook lets bring up a kid and possible ruin them or not give the reps needed for the future GREAT plan for any knucklehead and yep called name who wants to see that cause your simply unaware of what it takes to make it in this league is why lindback became lindback look at the panthers guy.

Anyway nabby was not the problem imho we were on road trip we didnt show to play till we got ran over 3-4 times and backed up on its happened before HEY GUYS its gonna happen again lol.

We have sucked on road this year and usually that first game is a crapper. If my memory serves me right. Is what it is we were not ready and focused and prepared and maybe we dont play well in front of nabby on top but a back up goalie should get you up to half wins think he is 3 and 6 now. We had like 2 friggin shots for the first period WTH that was the problem.

We look at games cause of youth whatever and seem to write them in philly lost 8 in a row this is cakewalk not prepared and we get our donkeys bottoms handed to us?

Ya YOUTH and is gonna happen over the next few years so just write these off and move on. We might not beat boston but we sure as hell will play a better game.
We are not beating Boston for darn sure! And Jon cooper needs to go after this year we need a vet NHL coach. You can't play a goalie once a month! The way cooper runs this team we will be one and done in round one again. Difference between the kings and black hawks vets NHL coaches not a ahl degree coach. By now I thought cooper would adjust and learn from last year come on popper wake up.

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
I started my vacation yesterday. Thanks to the Bolts pathetic attempt at hockeying last night, I now have to deal with Disney hungover. Thanks for nothing, Lightning.

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
We are not beating Boston for darn sure! And Jon cooper needs to go after this year we need a vet NHL coach. You can't play a goalie once a month! The way cooper runs this team we will be one and done in round one again. Difference between the kings and black hawks vets NHL coaches not a ahl degree coach. By now I thought cooper would adjust and learn from last year come on popper wake up.

Wait what??? :laugh:

So yesterday I decided to miss the game and just have a hangout night with a good friend of mine....Seems like I made a good choice. Is Johnson okay though? Our top line center getting hurt blows. :(

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I started my vacation yesterday. Thanks to the Bolts pathetic attempt at hockeying last night, I now have to deal with Disney hungover. Thanks for nothing, Lightning.

Disney hungover? Watch out for that. I woke up one morning on that it's a small world ride not knowing how i got there, I blamed the mouse, but those Chip and Dale characters looked suspicious to me.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

WTF? You only play a goalie once a month because he sucks. If we had a capable backup, he would play more.

Nabby only plays once a month because it's a guaranteed loss. Putting this on Cooper is ****ing stupid.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
WTF? You only play a goalie once a month because he sucks. If we had a capable backup, he would play more.

Nabby only plays once a month because it's a guaranteed loss. Putting this on Cooper is ****ing stupid.
And 9 starts is more than once a month.

I have no problem with that either. Bish is our #1 and a real good goalie in this league, so he should play a lot. Even with a capable back up, I'd still go with Bish as much as we have this year. Noting wrong with that. Heck, Rinne has started 36 out of his teams 41 games.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate

Hehe. Even Chicken Little is facepalming over this post.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Also, I can't imagine a dumber argument than we're not playing Nabokov *enough*. You actually want that ****er in net MORE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce