GDT: 1/11/15 - Wild @ Blackhawks - 7PM CST, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Minnesota Wild (18-17-5, 41 pts) @ Chicago Blackhawks (27-13-2, 56 pts)
1/11/15

:wild
Wild lineup:

Underachiever x 16
Zucker
Parise
Scandella (maybe) - OUT

goalie-target1.jpg

Injured: Scandella, Granlund, Kuemper, Ballard
Sick: Prosser

:hawks
Blackhawks lineup:

All-star starter x 5
Other players who will get at least one point tonight x 14
A better goalie than us (one of the all-star starters)

Things both fans can agree on today:
Mutual hatred of the Packers​

Last edited:

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
I'll watch this game somewhat, I want to see Selännes jersey go up to the rafters though.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Will watch the Teemu ceremony before tuning into this game.

Dolemite in the main board thread said:
Via Ducks Twitter - Coverage starts in Southern California on Prime and the rest of the US via the NHL Network at 4:30 PST. Canadian peeps - TSN3 will have the ceremony starting at 5 PM PST. Those of you in Finland can watch it live on Viasat (Tweet implied they will be using the TSN feed).

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
I have a bad feeling. We are a terrible hockey team and Chi lost to EDM on Friday, they're gonna be pissed.

So I have been watching good hockey to prepare myself. Anyone with NHL Network can catch the end of the Wheat Kings vs Hitmen. 3-3 with 10 to go in the 3rd.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
I'm excited for this one. Lose these next two and the following two games are against Buffalo and Arizona. Phenomenal opportunity here for the Wild to fall deeper into the standings. Say it with me now "We want McDavid" *clap clap clap clap clap*

Scoutguy77

Jun 7, 2009
Wild will play poorly in the 1st and be down 0-2
Play well in the second and pull to 1-2
Play mediocre in the 3rd and lose 4-2.

0-2, should read 2-0..........1-2, should read 2-1...pet peeve, NEVER smaller number first, thats what my wife says and she doesnt know a hockey stick from a broom, lol !

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I think it depends on the context. If you're just announcing a score, like in ping-pong, you should say your own score first. (10 - 13)

If you say 'the Wild are losing x-x', I think you should say the bigger number first, as you are stating who is leading already.

Ah, who cares, this discussion is probably better than the game will be tonight. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad