GDT: 1/10/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Speaking of teams, who haven't beaten us yet...
Wow so bitter and sensitive lol. What part of my comment isn't true??? The Panthers aren't very good...The Bruins are and The division sucks . I wouldn't be so proud about barely winning a game on a goal that was called back on an offsides.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
No, Sens fans are acting as if they won something, saying they’ve done something that Toronto hasn’t since 67. Go read the quotes. Sens haven’t won anymore championships are Toronto.

The difference is Leaf fans don’t go running around saying that we’re better than other teams because we played a good series.

I get it tho - get your shots in now when the Leafs have lost. How brave

You’re taking this pretty hard.

Chin up friend, look at the standings.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
No, Sens fans are acting as if they won something, saying they’ve done something that Toronto hasn’t since 67. Go read the quotes. Sens haven’t won anymore championships are Toronto.

The difference is Leaf fans don’t go running around saying that we’re better than other teams because we played a good series.

as opposed to fans getting their shots in when the leafs win?

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I think 90% of sens fans would agree. you haven't been paying attention if you think otherwise. he's a total trainwreck.
I'd disagree. I think 90% of Ottawa fans and other non Leaf fans would say just the opposite. EK hasn't been as bad as you think even not playing at his best and Rielly hasn't been as good as you're saying.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Leafs didn’t take the caps to 7 and that was an accomplishment. Big difference in being a proud fan of a young team that had a great season vs talking trash about “getting closer to a cup final”.

oh its even less impressive than I thought then, my bad

your logic makes no sense. Leafs should be proud for losing in the first round in 6 (my mistake), but Sens fans can't be proud of taking the back to back champs to OT in game 7 in the ECF.

ok

Reactions: bl02

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
It was so cringy to listen to the panel during the intermission. Like just a bunch of hot takes and gossip, but doesn't matter because torontonians drink the f***ing kool-aid all day.

stampedingviking

Jul 2, 2013
Basingstoke, England

They were replying to Leafs fans crowing that it was sens Stanley Cup match, can you really blame them?

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
oh its even less impressive than I thought then, my bad

your logic makes no sense. Leafs should be proud for losing in the first round in 6 (my mistake), but Sens fans can't be proud of taking the back to back champs to OT in game 7 in the ECF.

ok

No the difference is we aren’t using it to troll other teams, unlike Sens fans here.

Are all Boston fans as logical as you?

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
can you imagine your if the actual best defensemen of these two teams cost his team the winning goal in back to back games...
did he? I didn't watch last game.

why imagine? just look down at a dman like karlsson. how many games has he cost the sens this season.

I'll worry when Rielly posts a -6 or -7. that takes some epic bad play. but he wont.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
It was so cringy to listen to the panel during the intermission. Like just a bunch of hot takes and gossip, but doesn't matter because torontonians drink the ****ing kool-aid all day.

Did you see Bobby Ryan’s eye roll though!!!!
What about Nazem Kadri’s cat!!!!!

Reactions: devbouz12

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Don’t feel like it but if you can’t admit that Rielly has been better then EK in the first half of the season then I really dont know what to say
it's the same goggles that make them think he's deserved more norris trophies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
How crazy is the NHL? Everything says the Leafs will win, back to back for Sens, home game for Leafs, Sens getting destroyed last night.

This is why I don’t gamble.

Reactions: CCM19 and bl02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad