GDT: #1 - 10/13/21 | RANGERS @ capitals | 7:30 - TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
Hathaway Dowd Wilson square off vs Rooney, Tinordi, Wilson at puck drop. That should make quite the statement on TNT.

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
Should smoke them with or without Ovechkin.

Their defense and goaltending are BUTT.
And no Backstrom.

We should end up higher in the division than them and the Pens. Both Crosby and Malkin are injured, no?

They always end up above us, no matter what, lol.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Last season was truly the worst I’ve ever experienced as a fan of the team. Every month there was some type of organizational disaster and the team couldn’t string together two complete efforts in a row if their life depended on it.

I really like what we did this off-season though and I’m excited for a clean slate. LFG boys.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Last season was truly the worst I’ve ever experienced as a fan of the team. Every month there was some type of organizational disasterand the team couldn’t string together two complete efforts in a row if their life depended on it.

I really like what we did this off-season though and I’m excited for a clean slate. LFG boys.

Yea, about that…

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
I don’t see Nils playing this game. It will be Tinordi-Nemeth. I think Nils will def be in the lineup for the home opener.

Hoping to see a small uptick in Lafs game, now that things count.

Kakko will continue to play well, because he is always switched to the “on” position

Interested to see how the lines are rolled, for this one I am almost certain we will see a lot of the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad