GDT: #1 - 01/19/2013 | New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins | 7:00 PM - MSG, NHL NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Not a fan. Don't like the position. Much prefer it centered. Also don't need the logo plus the abbreviations, so it could be more compact.

Why? Centered it takes up ore room and you have stupid space around it. In the corner works way better for a clock. The logos just look gorgeous. Especially how they expand with the PP.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
DZ needs to stay for the breakout instead of trying to blow up ice, left Bickel with no one to pass to after Nash dropped it back to him.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
As much as I think that Bickel can be a good player, he's trying to do wayyyyyyyyyy too much and he's just not even close to skilled enough to make the plays he's trying to do

That's been my problem with him, he tries to do too much. Not always, but like now he's definitely trying too hard to make passes that just aren't there, he needs to settle down and keep it simple

jniklast

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
If we are serious about competing, Bickel is not gonna cut it as a regular dman.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
someone with a very bad pass there and hank to the rescue.

please play better hockey guys

we seem very slow mid ice. no speed and nothing to back the b's up

this must change

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
MAUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG we need to call the mystical dragons to help us.

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
As much as I think that Bickel can be a good player, he's trying to do wayyyyyyyyyy too much and he's just not even close to skilled enough to make the plays he's trying to do

That's been my problem with him, he tries to do too much. Not always, but like now he's definitely trying too hard to make passes that just aren't there, he needs to settle down and keep it simple

Agreed 100% ... keep the game simple, don't try and do too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad