GDT: #1 - 01/14/21 | islanders @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Pretty incredible that all 6 defensemen managed to suck together tonight. Even fox made uncharacteristic mistakes

Reactions: Buchnevich89

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
Hey, if it makes anyone feel better, this is one of the worst games I can remember us playing and it could easily be 2-1 right now if the Piles didn't get two insanely lucky bounces on two of those goals and ours actually counted (like it probably should have). I think the next game will be way better

Shadowtron

Feb 27, 2002
Earth
They played this game like they were all called up from central casting and just met each other minutes before. Absolutely no cohesion or energy.

KFC

May 24, 2004
Long Island
What have they even been doing the last few weeks? These players look like they've never played with each other before. None of them know where to be on the ice.

I'm not sure any of the players looked good tonight so I can't pick on Trouba too much. Kakko looks absolutely lost. He can't skate. Can't handle the puck. Doesn't know where to be on the ice. Still looks gased after 20 seconds. Same thing with as with Trouba... can't make any proclamations after a game like this one... however he is the one I'm most concerned about. He still doesn't look like an NHL player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad