GDT: 06/3 ECF Game 2:Bruins vs Pens - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

In all seriousness, how the hell did the Pens make the ECF? **** defense, **** goaltending, one dimensional team that can't score without 10 PPs a game. Overrated.

Islanders have bad goaltending and bad defense
Senators are young(mostly) and most of their talented players were coming back from injuries

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Matt Cooke is out lurking with less than a minute left.

morrow too, who sucks at hockey these days but still can play dirty (unless someone legitimately tough is on the ice - notice he just takes runs at our softer guys). and seems to me that they dressed engelland for the sole purpose of hitting lucic and trying to goad him into a fight all night.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
Fans...

...this is really the best we can hope for with the Pens having home ice.

Keep your spirit positive, don't get down.

We were reminded again and again that the Bruins would be outplayed and outclassed.

We can come home and rally.

Stay strong Boston.

and as always :sarcasm:

BCeagle

May 22, 2008
Hell yeah!!!! 2-0. Tuukka is just incredible. And do not underestimate the job Z has done. He has taken away dozens of shots so far. He has been a total beast.

Yup, 2 more wins to go. I don't expect them to lie down and give up though. B's need to keep the pedal to the metal in game 3 and 4.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
We're cutting through their defense on breakouts like a knife through butter. It's kind of ridiculous.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
morrow too, who sucks at hockey these days but still can play dirty (unless someone legitimately tough is on the ice - notice he just takes runs at our softer guys). and seems to me that they dressed engelland for the sole purpose of hitting lucic and trying to goad him into a fight all night.

Yep. it upsets me that chiarelli almost traded a 2nd round pick for the guy. complete plug now and he brings absolutely nothing.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Love watching the replay of Marchand's 2nd goal where Cooke was trying to goad him and Brad left him in his dust on his way the scoring the momentum crusher.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Oh yeah!!! I ****ing love you guys right now!!!

Nice ass whopping of those DIRTY rotten Penguins right in their own barn!! :yo::yo:

Way to shove it down their collective throats!!

GO BRUINS!!! :handclap:

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
My wife decided to blow dry her hair and blew a fuse right as the 6th goal was going in.

UGH

thunderchief1994

Mar 13, 2011
At least when my Rangers played, you knew you were in a game.
The Pens just rolled over and played dead. un-freakin' real.
You got 2 to go before you make it the big dance, good luck fellas.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Loving the replay of Brad scoring after Cooke is trying to start **** with him, then Brad lets him have it with some chirping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad