Recalled/Assigned: 06/02/2020: Xavier Ouellet Recalled to Montreal

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
This must mean that someone won't play tonight due to the flu.

Also, Laval is playing on Saturday again. So I expect him to be sent back down after the game or tomorrow.

Reactions: Tuggy

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
It better be for a good reason cause it's terrible timing for Laval to be losing him. The Rockets are the ones actually playing meaningful games in the coming days.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I know Mete is fighting the flu, so someone else sick? Injured?

I take it maybe someone else on top of Mete. Because with Mete sick, they still have Chiarot, Weber, Petry, Kulak, Scandella, and Folin.

And Montreal is playing at home tonight and Saturday. So I don't think they called him up just to have an extra defenseman. They'd usually do that on the road.

Unless someone will be a gametime decision.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I take it maybe someone else on top of Mete. Because with Mete sick, they still have Chiarot, Weber, Petry, Kulak, Scandella, and Folin.

And Montreal is playing at home tonight and Saturday. So I don't think they called him up just to have an extra defenseman. They'd usually do that on the road.

Unless someone will be a gametime decision.

Likely that someone else is sick. Weber had a therapy day yesterday but the other 5 were on the ice.

Poehling also out with the flu yesterday, so could be anyone.

kgboomer

Nov 12, 2014
Weber is showing as day to day, and maybe unavailable for tonight's game.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Cale Fleury is in Laval. Unless you meant they should have called him up instead?
Yes I meant they should have called him up.

I guess if only Weber is out and Mete is back, better to have Ouellet in the stands.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Yes I meant they should have called him up.

I guess if only Weber is out and Mete is back, better to have Ouellet in the stands.

Pretty much. Not to mention, Ouellet does deserve to get a call up. He's not up there without merit.

You do want to give the message to your players that if you play well, you get rewarded.

Reactions: 26Mats

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad