GDT: 01/09/2016 - Wild @ Stars - 7PM CT / 3AM FIN - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Got home just in time to see the last minute. Thank god Dallas didn't tie it. I would have been pissed.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Dubnyk I love you

giphy.gif

murdoq

Nov 7, 2009
where can i listen to the press conference if i live outside of the usa. can't find any radio station thats working for me :(

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
It shouldn't have even got that close. Zucker and Nino generated so many scoring chances, they just couldn't finish. Frustrating game to watch, because you knew there was going to be late drama, but the two points are huge.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
WTF why is Yeo not going ballistic. Gutless

That stuff is really overrated. Remember the Avs series, when we had all the bad calls against us? Yeo kept his head, and so did his players. The Avs lost theirs, and lost the series.

In most cases, if the team is worried about the reffing, they're worried about the wrong things.

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
That stuff is really overrated. Remember the Avs series, when we had all the bad calls against us? Yeo kept his head, and so did his players. The Avs lost theirs, and lost the series.

In most cases, if the team is worried about the reffing, they're worried about the wrong things.
I agree. The Ref didn't see it. It's not like he saw it and didn't think it was a penalty. That was a baseball swing to the face. What can you do? Nothing.

murdoq

Nov 7, 2009
is vanek hurt? 12:05 min TOI? only players with less were haula and reilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad