Recalled/Assigned: (01/01/2020) Dale Weise Called Up to Montreal

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
bergevin is a magicien, he managed to play over 1000 nhl games while being a garbage player and a GM 8 yrs while having the worst record of the franchise as a GM
It’s quite the head scratcher. Probably sold his soul to the Illuminati.

F8F9F36D-5531-47C1-AB5E-28943E947B8C.gif

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Do we really need 4th liners though ?
Come on, this is an hilarious call up.
I think they just gave up on this season.
The signal to fans can not be more clear.
"Tank mode has been officially activated and we are not going to bring a kid in this mess. See you in October."
Fourth liner??? Weise is going straight on the first line, 20 minutes per game. Book it! :sarcasm:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Time to dig up some old Weise GIF's again I guess. :)

mn6uXDu.gif

tenor.gif

I mean he's not an NHL player anymore, but I'll always love Weise and Emelin just because of that Boston series. Epic ability to get under Lucic's skin and the rest of that team.

Unfortunately, it also meant the Bruins got rid of Lucic because they wanted more speed and skill, and didn't want to pay Lucic; thus instigating a retool leading to them becoming contenders again.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
If dale Weise isn’t the poster child for inbreeding I don’t know what is.

Reactions: Bouboumaster

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
I mean he's not an NHL player anymore, but I'll always love Weise and Emelin just because of that Boston series. Epic ability to get under Lucic's skin and the rest of that team.

Unfortunately, it also meant the Bruins got rid of Lucic because they wanted more speed and skill, and didn't want to pay Lucic; thus instigating a retool leading to them becoming contenders again.

Yup, any Hab that gets a death threat from a bRuin has a special place in my heart. :heart:

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Dale Weise?

For Pete's sake... :laugh:

Reminds me of when we went out to get Scrivens when Price got hurt.

Reactions: zx81

Zam Boni

Dec 14, 2009
OK, called me Swedish and biased, but, couldn't we have given Vejdemo a proper chance to see what we have in him rather than resurrecting Weise?
Nothing against Dale, loved him in his previous stint, true warrior and he truly loves playing for le bleu blanc rouge, but really he is the answer to a question that shouldn't be asked at this time.

Reactions: crazyd74

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
OK, called me Swedish and biased, but, couldn't we have given Vejdemo a proper chance to see what we have in him rather than resurrecting Weise?
Nothing against Dale, loved him in his previous stint, true warrior and he truly loves playing for le bleu blanc rouge, but really he is the answer to a question that shouldn't be asked at this time.

Gallagher is out so Weise is probably the 13th forward or playing over Barber, I would hope Vejdemo would get another chance given Barber has done nothing.

McHaBFan

Mar 23, 2019
Gallagher to miss some time looks like....

Yiikes, no Drouin, gallagher, armia and Byron. 4 top 9 and 3 top 6 forwards

hard to win without that
Apparently some in this thread have forgotten that.

Leafs lose Marner and can’t win a game. We have been down for how long? And this “garbage” team was still playing hard.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
After last night's game, Dale Weise was sent back down to Laval.

But he will not report. He will enjoy his Bye-Week like the rest of the Habs team.

This is a paper transaction in order to save on the 30-days before having to place him on waivers again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad