Post-Game Talk: 0-2 in the Mulligan era

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Bruins 3, Pens 0 - The Pens Have Gone From Suck to Blow

Tonight's Rick Tocchet Special . . . Malkin TOI - 18:00 (forgot that approximate 6 seconds he got towards the end)

SidDidNothingWrong

Beau's IcedCapp
Jan 2, 2014
I just wish for once we would be dicks and like take out a player at this point in the game. If we were winning 3-0 Crosby would be getting destroyed by Chara.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

I liked my title better. Perhaps you didn't realize this became my role in your absence.

BTW, you were right about Malkin's minutes picking up in the third. He actually hit 18 minutes tonight.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Team looked like a pile of dog excrement tonight.

Is it possible for anybody on this team to successfully complete a pass. Hell can anybody even receive a pass if it magically gets to them?

MeinerEiner

Dec 9, 2013
Cologne
I still don't understand what's going on in Pittsburgh!

This team is so freaking bad in everything.

Btw the penalty against Horny is by far the worst call I've seen in a long time!

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Forget Kunitz and the forwards for a sec

You're down two, about to go on the PK. You plan on pulling the goalie as soon as you get possession.

Ian Cole is on the ice. Ian Cole has been **** all game. Ian Cole has been providing no offensive threat.

You just acquired Trevor Daley.

This isn't a Crosby thing. This isn't a vet thing. This isn't a country club thing. Ian Cole isn't one of the family.

Every person who becomes head coach of the Pittsburgh Penguins immediately becomes the dumbest ****ing person on earth.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
- Sid
- Cole
- Lovejoy
- Kunitz
- PP
- Zatkoff
- Shot selection
- Sprong riding the pine
- Perron

+ The game's over
+ Still look better than we did under Johnston
+ Sullivan getting in guys' faces for mistakes

Trade Kunitz, Lovejoy and Cole away. Find a way to land a long-term solution at LW and 1st/2nd pairing blueliner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad