Time, 3pm florida time
Teams playing: ♫ and sense

Canadian_Tire_Centre_Ottawa.jpg

Operation Unlock, commencing.

senaters lineup (based on perds game):

general mckarthur - another rundblad victim - chia pet
greenland - legwand(leg made of wands, idk?) - anaheim homesick
michalek(i dunno) - smith, john jacob jingleheimer - Chris Neil
hoffman(I thought he.....) - zijanibad - rock (not THE rock, but a rock)

screwdriver - fast skater guy w/ trophy
tall guy - ceci's pizza
borowiecki (if i spelled this right it was an accident) - RIP lars eller

batman and lehner (or Mr. Anderson, who knows)

♫ lineup in progress of unlocking: Forwards at ~29%

JqbOrG5.png

swedish mystery - american mystery - dangly mystery
QT8pSz2.png

swedish enigma - st louis native(?) - (i honestly don't remember the base picture)
iiUUBiM.png

Line unlocked: STL
cJ46ohM.png

loud mystery - Looks like we kinda have a pirate almost? - punch

Defense at 50%

8widn1z.png

I think I see a human calculator - No idea
N6QGQCJ.png

Pairing unlocked: Shattgunn
wuhwhat.gif
pa4iE4e.png

Yes Jackman, you're unlocked - easily penalized mystery
Goalies at 100%

rRYArXJ.png

Goalie unlocked: Carried by System

Gentlemen, will we have another Blues player unlocked Saturday afternoon?

Place your bets.

After the unlockening, they will be attempting to siege a great building. Attempting to...reforge this pointy structure, with new building blocks, made out of nine of hearts, gumption and Ott.

how-to-draw-a-pyramid_1_000000003515_5.jpg

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Blues win 7-0.

Berglund scores 2 hattricks and Elliott nets a shutout. City of Ottawa burns down and nobody else in the world cares that much.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
That pic of Elliott puts this among the greats. Go booze!

Blues win 7-0.

Berglund scores 2 hattricks and Elliott nets a shutout. City of Ottawa burns down and nobody else in the world cares that much.

I think it's much more likely that our city gets burned down in the next few days

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
Blues win 7-0.

Close to what I foresee. Though I see it being 6-1:

-hitchcock finally forms the Berglund-Stastny-Reaves line, and they go full on beasters. They account for three or four of the goals
-tarasenko nets an own goal or has a bad turnover that results in the goal against
-schwartz and steen score, and both smile once

These are my hopes and dreams, and there is no better time or place for them to come true than a Saturday in Ottawa:yo:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Close to what I foresee. Though I see it being 6-1:

-hitchcock finally forms the Berglund-Stastny-Reaves line, and they go full on beasters. They account for three or four of the goals
-tarasenko nets an own goal or has a bad turnover that results in the goal against
-schwartz and steen score, and both smile once

These are my hopes and dreams, and there is no better time or place for them to come true than a Saturday in Ottawa:yo:
Ah yes. I think you have found THE right-winger for Stastny. I can't believe we didn't think of that.

linusandvarlamov

GO AVS GO !
Apr 2, 2014
Paris, France
As an Avs fan, I'm really excited to watch this game live tonight ! I've only managed to see one Blues game live this year (it was the 3-2 victory against the Avs) but otherwise I haven't seen any full games. I really appreciate how the team is built and Tarasenko is a joy to watch ! Perfect time for somebody who lives in Europe :D.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Awesome GDT again :handclap:

Crap, this game is on at 5am on a Sunday morning here....not going to happen. Now I know how our Euro fans must feel on a regular basis. With this being at a more Euro friendly time here is hoping the Blues put on one heck of a show for our Euro buddies! :yo:

STL line 4 Ottawa 2

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Kind of off topic, but is Pietrangelo an Alternate only on the road/home, or does he always wear an A? I should know this, but I don't, and I'm in the process of ordering a jersey for the woman and would like it to be as authentic as possible.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Kind of off topic, but is Pietrangelo an Alternate only on the road/home, or does he always wear an A? I should know this, but I don't, and I'm in the process of ordering a jersey for the woman and would like it to be as authentic as possible.

I'm like 97% sure he and Oshie wear the A at home and Steen and Jackman have it on the road

JustOneB4IDie

Duel Cancer Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Imperial, Missouri
Win is needed today and tomorrow or this turns into a terrible road trip eh? Blues are a one line team and everyone knows it. So let's see how they respond today in Ottawa and tomorrow in Winnipeg.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Hopefully we got our **** together and came to play today, Sens are a bad team, should be an easy W

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Hopefully we got our **** together and came to play today, Sens are a bad team, should be an easy W

Sens are pretty underrated IMO. They gave us trouble last year as well so the Blues better wake up on time today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad