GDT: ♫ @ ⛽

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
No Petry for the Oilers.

Hopefully we can pot a few goals early and coast for the rest of the game. I don't care if it's sloppy, I'll be thrilled if we can give 50% effort and still win since we have a tougher game tomorrow.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Elk, your posts are just grade A. Well done. As for the game I'd like to see a dominant game against a vastly inferior team, but I expect we'll see more of the same, with the Blues winning in spite of their performance.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Elk, your posts are just grade A. Well done. As for the game I'd like to see a dominant game against a vastly inferior team, but I expect we'll see more of the same, with the Blues winning in spite of their performance.
But if the Blues at 50% are still better than the Oilers why would you be upset with that?

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
But if the Blues at 50% are still better than the Oilers why would you be upset with that?

I won't be upset if they win obviously. I was just saying I'd like to see them play a good, complete game since they've been in a slump. I know games in February against the Oilers don't matter as long as they get the two points.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
The journey of a thousand miles begins with but a single step. Tonight is that step.

I think this is the game where we get it figured out and have our way with the Oil Tankers. I'm thinking 7-1 good guys as the beginning of a 15-4-2 finish to the season.

:yo: Whoops, maybe this belongs in the Positivity Thread and not the GDT. :yo:

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
I hate the constant Petro bashing but...I LOVE this. :handclap:

If he would grow a pair and star playing like a top defenseman (like we know he can) then he wouldn't get bashed so much. His play has been downright awful.

In other news, I am going with a 6-1 Blues win. Stastny with a four point game :naughty:

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Late game vs. a terrible team. Better win.

If he would grow a pair and star playing like a top defenseman (like we know he can) then he wouldn't get bashed so much. His play has been downright awful.

In other news, I am going with a 6-1 Blues win. Stastny with a four point game :naughty:

Well this is just wildly innacurate

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Accuracy is overrated... we are talking about Petro right;)

touché

Overkamp said:
He's been nowhere near the player we know he can be and I would put money on him telling you the exact same thing.

that's fair to say. But there's a big difference between that and "downright awful". I'd say he has been very good this year, but we all know he could be great.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Thought I was gonna miss the game tonight but looks like Im snowed in in Dogtown, gonna walk to the bar and watch the Blues whoop some ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad