GDT: ★ Season Finale ★ Dallas Stars vs Nashville Predators ★ 7PM CST ★ TXA-21 ★

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
My god, what a sequence to end it. What a game, I still can't believe it.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

****ING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 THANK YOU BASED BENN. a

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
WOOO can't believe he did it, somebody make sure to send Laviolette a thank you card from all the stars fans lol

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
CCXBmkeUkAEphRM.jpg

Tenzen

Dec 31, 2013
I love how regular HF people wanted to say my comment.... was wrong... "Kari Lehtonen will be the doom of our season." You said because I don't comment on HF I'm stupid. We won the cup because of Belfour! Not Modano, Nieuwendyk, or Hull!It was Belfour!!Get an Elite goaltender and you have the ability to to win 1. Every serieS

Tenzen

Dec 31, 2013
It was Ed Belfour!

The reason the Star's won the cup in 99 was Ed Belfour! It wasn't Joe or Mike. It was Ed! He faltered in 2000, and that is why they didn't repeat.

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
Not saying Belfour wasn't a key reason why they won but they don't award conne smythes through a lottery

Tenzen

Dec 31, 2013
You are laughing, but how many amazing saves did Mike and Joe make. Where you even there? If you were, you would know Ed Belfour was the MVP! He was a one man Blockade.

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
It's the hilarity of the situation. Season just ended, Benn did something absolutely incredible and you just started randomly talking about Belfour being a bigger reason for the cup than Mo, Hull and Niewy. I just love the randomness, you have no idea how much joy you've just given me. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

Tenzen

Dec 31, 2013
He fought at the time the most indestructible goaltender, Dominik Hasek, and beat him at his own game! Just wait until your guys score and never let them score! Ed beat him at his own game.

Tenzen

Dec 31, 2013
You think this about today. I'm a long time Star fan. I could give 2 ***** about this season. It's about next season and doing better. And not looking at a Art Ross trophy as an accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for him. But this season is not a success. Please, find a better goaltender than Kari!

Tenzen

Dec 31, 2013
Oh, and I forgot to thank you for letting me know it was from the bottom of your heart! Ask Jaime how rewarding, that trophy is. I bet you like it more than he does.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
What does Turco have to do with tonight's game...?

Tenzen

Dec 31, 2013
Turco, is like a mascot. Loveable but not really that important. I like him but.... you aren't Belfour.

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
It was Gretzky

The reason the Oilers were a great team was Gretzky. Not Mark, not Paul, not Jari. It was Wayne!

You see what I'm getting at here? Whether a statement is true, partially true or utterly false. It doesn't really matter much if the subject matter is interjected into a conversation which wasn't dealing with the given topic.

Tenzen

Dec 31, 2013
Are we fighting? It's just had my opinion. Can we agree Kari is substandard?

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
No, we're not fighting. :laugh:

Kari's definitely a substandard goalie this year.

I'm just not really sure why this is in the GDT, there are plenty of better places to discuss this...

Tenzen

Dec 31, 2013
Where then is there a better place to discuss it? I saw this as the best place to. Enlighten me.

Tenzen

Dec 31, 2013
Obviously, Kari is lacking and not what we need, we owe him a lot of money! What do we do?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad