Berglund-Stastny-Jaskin
Ott-Lapierre-Reaves

Bouwmeester-Pietrangelo
Butler-Shattenkirk
Jackman-Lindbohm

Allen

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I like porter up with Lehteräsenko. He's speedy and likes to hit people, he can be there hound dog

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Gonna be honest, I might skip the majority of this game to watch Canada vs Germany. Regardless, hope the Blues come out with a better effort than in Colorado.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
How the heck did someone come up with the PBJ line out of Berglund - Stastny - Jaskin? I mean I get the B and J....are we using Paul instead of Stastny? This has been bugging me lol

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
How the heck did someone come up with the PBJ line out of Berglund - Stastny - Jaskin? I mean I get the B and J....are we using Paul instead of Stastny? This has been bugging me lol

Yeah. Now that I think about it, doesn't make a lot of sense. :laugh:

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA

plus STL sports already has a PB and J nickname combo

frostyflo

Jan 29, 2009
Austria
yeah pretty cool they give Lindbohm another chance!
he deserves it and it also sends a little message.

don't want to be the first team in the Central to lose against the Stars so lets go Blues!

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
Lindbohm only got sent down cuz of roster freeze. I think he's going to stay up for the rest of the year and we see Cole moved soon. Excited to see how Porter will do with Lehterasenko, I said last game I would rather him with them rather than Ott.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Lindbohm only got sent down cuz of roster freeze. I think he's going to stay up for the rest of the year and we see Cole moved soon. Excited to see how Porter will do with Lehterasenko, I said last game I would rather him with them rather than Ott.

I agree, I think Lindbhom is here for good. If he goes back down, it's simply because we're not just dumping Cole. He's a big 2 way dman that's young. Someone will play a fair price for him.

Idk how I feel about Lindbhom in the POs. His composure is there...but it's a gamble. I guess we still have Butler if he falters

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011

I thought the same thing.

I just call them the "roaring 20s" personally.

Maybe I'll start calling them the "flapper line" just to see if people would get it:sarcasm:

The Grouch

Jan 31, 2009
Does anyone have an injury update for Gunnarson? I haven't heard anything in a while.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I've been traveling and haven't been able to watch the past few games. I'll be missing this one too as I'll be at the Yotes Ducks game in Phoenix. Hope the boys can get back on track tonight!

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Steen-Backes-Oshie
Porter-Lehtera-Tarasenko
Berglund-Stastny-Jaskin
Ott-Lapierre-Reaves

Bouwmeester-Pietrangelo
Butler-Shattenkirk
Jackman-Lindbohm

Allen

Porter is the better choice on the STL line. This tells me:
1) The Lindstrom experiment is probably about over.
2) Paajarvi has no role on this team.
3) Jaskin is sticking where he is. The Stastny line is (thankfully) being left alone to grow their chemistry. I think we may be seeing Jaskin win his spot and finally stick in the NHL full-time.

Porter doesn't have a high ceiling, but he also won't automatically end the cycle by losing the puck. I've seen way too much of that out of Lindstrom. He is almost equal to a Stewart-level from the end of his time (but at least at a minimum salary you can't really fault the guy. He's just not a useful NHL player.)

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
At work yet again, big wedding tonight, gonna be hard to catch most of this one, but I'll give it my best. Lets Go Blues!

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
Does anyone have an injury update for Gunnarson? I haven't heard anything in a while.

Last I heard was concussion, then stiff hip, then concussion symptoms again.

Looking forward to the stastny line w jaskin, as well as lindbohm.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Maybe I am late to the party on this but I just realized that 3 of the top 4 goal scorers in the NHL (Tarasenko, Seguin and Stamkos) all wear the number #91

mind-blown-2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad