Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL

defense = overrated

DimImpishBetafish.gif

Dallas Stars

vs.

St. Louis Blues

1tgdciD

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂BETWEEN THE PIPES FOR THE STARS: KARI LEHTONEN?☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

Los+Angeles+Kings+v+Dallas+Stars+xmBIQKarbV6l.jpg

:stars
|
VS​
|
:blues
14 Benn - 91 Seguin - 43 Nichushkin​
|
★​
|
56 Paajarvi - 26 Statsny - 91 Tarasenko​
13 Janmark - 90 Spezza - 18 Eaves​
|
★​
|
20 Steen - 42 Backes - 36 Brouwer​
21 Roussel - 20 Eakin - 10 Sharp​
|
★​
|
15 Fabbri - 12 Lehtera - 23 Jaskin​
22 Sceviour - 38 Fiddler - 83 Hemsky​
|
★​
|
10 Upshall - 28 Broadziak - 75 Reaves​

||

33 Goligoski - 3 Klingberg​
|
★​
|
19 Bouwmeester - 27 Pietrangelo​
47 Oduya - 4 Demers​
|
★​
|
48 Lindbohm - 22 Shattenkirk​
15 Nemeth - 5 Oleksiak​
|
★​
|
4 Gunnarsson - 55 Parayko​

||

32 Lehtonen​
|
★​
|
34 Allen​
31 Niemi​
|
★​
|
1 Elliott​

||

2 Jokipakka, 27 Moen​
|
X​
|
-​

||

|
IR​
|
21 Berglund - 17 Schwartz - 9 Ott​

The Road to 9th 1st Place in the West Continues.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Dallas has one of the ugliest logos in the NHL. You Americans cannot into design!

Last edited:

medkit

Mar 22, 2014
I'm surprised Eaves is on that 2nd line. I would have expected Sharp in the top 6.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Yeah...line ups are off for both teams. From Rutherfords morning skate:

TONIGHT'S PROJECTED LINEUP

Forwards

Magnus Paajarvi-Paul Stastny-Vladimir Tarasenko

Alexander Steen-David Backes-Troy Brouwer

Robby Fabbri-Jori Lehtera-Scottie Upshall

Jordan Caron-Dmitrij Jaskin-Ryan Reaves

Defensemen

Jay Bouwmeester-Alex Pietrangelo

Colton Parayko-Kevin Shattenkirk

Carl Gunnarsson-Robert Bortuzzo

Goalie

Jake Allen

STARS' PROJECTED LINEUP

Forwards

Jamie Benn-Tyler Seguin-Patrick Sharp

Valeri Nichushkin-Jason Spezza-Ales Hemsky

Antoine Roussel-Cody Eakin-Colton Sceivour

Mattias Janmark-Vernon Fiddler-Patrick Eaves

Defensemen

Alex Goligoski-John Klingberg

Johnny Oduya-Jason Demers

Jyrki Jokipakka-Jordie Benn

Goalie

Antti Niemi​

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Yeah...line ups are off for both teams. From Rutherfords morning skate:

TONIGHT'S PROJECTED LINEUP

Forwards

Magnus Paajarvi-Paul Stastny-Vladimir Tarasenko

Alexander Steen-David Backes-Troy Brouwer

Robby Fabbri-Jori Lehtera-Scottie Upshall

Jordan Caron-Dmitrij Jaskin-Ryan Reaves

That 3rd line just wanna break Hitch's neck (Upshall 3rd line) and Jaskin 4th line.. Why Hitch break working Fabbri - Lehterä - Jaskin?

If I got power in my hands, I would run these lines

Code:
Pääjärvi - Stastny - Tarasenko
Steen - Backes - Fabbri
Jaskin - Lehterä - Rattie
Upshall - Gomez - Brouwer/Reaves

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
FWIW I wish they would keep Fabbri - Lehterä - Jaskin together. They have been great...seemed like they had serious chemistry and were JUST starting to produce!

Glad to see Parayko and Shatty playing together again. Really liked the way they looked against Boston. Same with Bortuzzo.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
FWIW I wish they would keep Fabbri - Lehterä - Jaskin together. They have been great...seemed like they had serious chemistry and were JUST starting to produce!

Glad to see Parayko and Shatty playing together again. Really liked the way they looked against Boston. Same with Bortuzzo.

Glad to see Parayko again on the left side opposite Shattenkirk on The 2nd pairing, rather than moving down to The 3rd, with Gunnarsson returning. He's looking more and more comfortable on the left, and I believe that is the answer to The Blues' overload on the right, for next season and beyond.

sbkbghockey

Aug 26, 2008
at the ice rink, USA

Totally agree, very disappointed to see Hitch break a line that was starting to produce and also develop chemistry. :shakehead

On paper our lines aren't stacking up well to Dallas!

Kreegz2

Dec 11, 2011

I agree, but at the same time I think that Upshall has earned himself a look with some slightly more skilled linemates. He's been playing great lately.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Jaskin was moved down to the 4th to center the line because he can play center. I thought upshall could but I guessed wrong.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Jaskin was moved down to the 4th to center the line because he can play center. I thought upshall could but I guessed wrong.

Brouwer can and easily is better on FO then Jaskin. I think they just try to give all icetime for PTO's. Also force to play Brouwer top6 makes me wanna...

I'll wait full bash when all are healthy and who are going to sit pressbox.

121 days and Hitch and hopelly Army too get fired.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Brouwer can and easily is better on FO then Jaskin. I think they just try to give all icetime for PTO's. Also force to play Brouwer top6 makes me wanna...

I'll wait full bash when all are healthy and who are going to sit pressbox.

121 days and Hitch and hopelly Army too get fired.

I didn't think that 4th line was terrible. If they moved Brouwer down then you move upshall up to the 2nd line

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111

Jaskin was only playing a 195' game and therefore must be punished down to the 4th line. Next stop is the pressbox if he keeps cheating Hitch of that last 5'

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
When is Schwartz going to be back? Lineup looks kinda bad without him.

At least another month or so.

Upshall may have been playing well lately, but so had that Jaskin line. At this point Upshall is a fourth line player on this team.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Dallas has one of the ugliest logos in the NHL. You Americans cannot into design!
I'm still pissed they got rid of their jerseys from the 90s and early 2000s. Those were perfect, why change it?

Anyways, I didn't even realize we had a back to back this quickly. We've been playing a ton of games lately but this will be a lot of fun to watch Tarasenko vs Benn.

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
I'm still pissed they got rid of their jerseys from the 90s and early 2000s. Those were perfect, why change it?

Anyways, I didn't even realize we had a back to back this quickly. We've been playing a ton of games lately but this will be a lot of fun to watch Tarasenko vs Benn.

I always thought they were ugly..minus when they were the North Stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad