GDT: “What, Me Worry?” - Alfred E Woodcroft. - Oilers Jets 8 PM Saturday - HNIC, SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
IMG_3925.jpeg

not worried. We are only playing our 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th game of the year Saturday. Lots of time left to turn this thing around.

Holloway to the 4th line and making a one line team oughtta do the trick!

(Posted the correct game time and date and not my dinner reservation this time!)

———————————————————-

:edmonton

———————————————————-

:jets

———————————————————-

GD music - Don’t Worry - Bobby McDavid

———————————————————-

Fearless Prediction: 5-3 Oilers as the PP comes to life

———————————————————-

Last edited:

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Continuing to play McDavid and Drai together when they are both playing loose, lazy hockey is a recipe for disaster.

Want them to get skating and playing the right way? Make them do it on their own line. The dipsy doodle f*** around bullshit through the neutral zone and a refusal to shoot the puck are constants in their game when they play together, and even worse when neither of them are feeling it or playing the right way.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
View attachment 755355

not worried. We are only playing our 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th game of the year Saturday. Lots of time left to turn this thing around.

(Posted the correct game time and date and not my dinner reservation this time!)

If that's the face you make while f***ing........she's having a bad time

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
Well the last time I was disgusted with Woodcroft's lineup choices the Foegele promotion ended up being really good.

That said, I am disgusted with Woodcroft's lineup choices again. I actually like Janmark but there's no way him and Holloway shouldn't be swapped.

Save us Sam Gagner? I dunno.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
View attachment 755355

Can’t help but laugh at the lines. Poor Holloway. Getting the green banana treatment.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Jets have been playing mediocre as well... so it's a toss up what is going to happen in this game.

I guess it's just full speed maximum line blendering until some combos show some signs of life...

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Jets have been playing mediocre as well... so it's a toss up what is going to happen in this game.

I guess it's just full speed maximum line blendering until some combos show some signs of life...

Too bad we didn’t have 2 weeks of Captains Skates followed by 5 weeks of Training Camp or 8 Preseason Games to sort this all out and learn the new systems.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Woody has the blender out. I don't mind these line except for the fact that Janmark is on the 2nd line. I'd rather put Holloway there and keep Janmark on the 4th line and have Ryan Center it.

Hyman-McDavid-Draisaitl
Janmark-RNH-Foegele
Kane-McLeod-Brown
Erne-Holloway-Ryan

These lines are god-awful. Sticking with the overloaded top line despite ample evidence that it doesn't work. Janmark on the second line without having earned it. McLeod between the struggle bus twins. Holloway demoted and looking primed for five minutes. Erne still playing for no reason. The f*** is this nonsense.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Lines do not worry me that much its how these guys and the goalies play.

Maybe Kane stuck on line 3 will light a fire under his lazy ass. Connor brown will just keep falling from here, awful off season move.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheikyerbouti
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad