“They’ll blow it in the playoffs. “ Edmonton Oilers 2 vs LA Kings 3. Part Twa!!!!

Jun 30, 2006
1713541997272.jpeg

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
A conundrum wrapped in an enigma of a dilemma scenario for many King fans....

2 outcomes. No variances added or deleted.

1. Kings win in 7 games. PLD comes alive. 8 pts in 7 games, He scores game winning goal in double overtime game 7, carrying Nurse on his back. unassisted monster goal. Kings go on to round 2.
(nothing known about the future of round 2. Last thing seen is Gavrikov dance in dressing room, after game...but just prior to that, is McDavid almost in tears at Oiler bench)

2. Kings get swept. It's ugly. PLD 1 assist in 4 games. -3. Luc and Blake are fired. PLD gets bought out.

This would be a good poll.
a conundrum perched on the horns of a dilemma beset by a quandry haunted by a paradox and hoisted upon my own petard.

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
who needs goaltending ? just hire some homeless dudes , have em put on the gear and pay em in gallo red or muscatel pints. make sure ther'e over 60 yrs old as well.
needing goaltending and goaltendings critical importance is so old nhl. you dont need goaltending to win. ESPECIALLY in a defense based system. simply draft and play a bunch of small statured, all right handed defensemen along with iceing no true scorers and your team too can play ANTI hockey.
we're so f***ed.

Last edited:

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Didn’t remember that Mikey was out last year, these last 3 playoffs are blending together. Ugh, wish we had new competition

Reactions: theMajor

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
who's gonna be our playoff fish? i mean we have( had?) a cute lion.
entering the playoffs we need a team fish. seabass maybe? or how about a chub?

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Can't lose a 3rd series in a row in 3 years to the same team. This is the one they have to respond in. The coach was already fired. Made the big trade to get that 3rd center, almost specifically for this match up. This is the one they have to win.

Not that anything is changing dramatically if they lose. Just re-upped Kopitar for 2 years, Doughty still here for 3. They're clearly not deviating from that general path, whatever the result of this series.

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019
I have zero read on this team anymore. They can sweep the oilers, or get swept themselves. Like you all, I’ll be there watching, but have no expectations of anything good happening .

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
"Improved Penalty Kill"
Three people will collapse on McDavid when he has the puck while Draisaitl is doing his nails waiting for McDavid to send him the unchallenged one timer shot. With Roy guaranteed to be guarding no-one near the crease at least once a game. Thats your improved PK. The PK will always suck against the Oilers. Only way they win is if one of the Kings decides to ice McDavid after he injures another player. But no one on the team has the guts to dare intimidate him.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad