Post-Game Talk: “Okay campers, rise, and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cold out there…“

Status
Not open for further replies.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Like Ruh is a number seven defenseman… if you want that guy in the bottom pair, great, but he should almost never be allowed to jump into the play deep in the offensive zone… all these dmen jump in but outside Math and tanger none of them are scorers..

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Weird that hit sent the game to a frenzy. That's like a first 5 minute hit when we play the Caps on either side lol

Puck in the feet, skating head down, crouched over. I mean I'd hate it if it were our guy but dang - sensitive.
No one should be upset at the hit. It was a 2-0 game and Motte was skating with his torso parallel to the ice. Sucks (for them) he got hurt, but don’t skate like a f***ing idiot and you won’t get obliterated like that.

ERod had 9 shots and that makes me even more sick of him. We can’t score with any type of consistency. One thing we can say is two of their wins are without Sid/G. Otherwise, we play them like a bunch of timid losers.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
*fart noises*
dwnYwaL.gif

Playoff outlook at the moment, no matter who they play
CFQfEl7.gif

Last edited:

Drakzzy

Mar 29, 2021
I'm liking the Pens strategy of lulling the Rangers to sleep during the regular season only to unleash a barrage of fury unlike they have ever seen before in the playoffs. Brilliant mind games they are playing.
The unleashing of hell is comin….

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Well i was wrong

The thing about Sullys system is its really not built to score. Its tricky to notice because they score at a good pace against teams they can outskate… but if that speed game isn’t there… well it’s basically them perimeter possessing the puck with good chances going to non finishers…
Yep, it’s designed for talentless grinders, like he was…

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
I got no takes. No idea if they’re actually kinda shit and hitting the wall or just going through something that could make them better in the long run.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
We're a different team with Zucker and Mcginn. We need to get healthy, find some lines, and give it our best shot. Hopefully that can happen by game 1.

• Haha
Reactions: ChaosAgent

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Took them 55 minutes to show ANY fire.

They look like 18 guys who have never played together. There's no gelling, no chemistry, nothing that suggests these guys have a feeling of what the other will be doing. Combine that with a woefully ineffective approach to the offense zone...it's just a recipe for exactly what we've seen in the last 3 games.

We do need guys back but...I just...I can't get passed how inadequate our IQ is to create shots.

Reactions: Andy99

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I kind of want to see them in the playoffs now. This team healthy is a lot different than us running Carter at 2C for 3 of the 4 games.

The sad part is they never got to get any games in down the stretch with any sort of healthy team. Just a blender probably all the way down to the seasons final horn.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I got no takes. No idea if they’re actually kinda shit and hitting the wall or just going through something that could make them better in the long run.
What? they’re actually shit posing as vomit..whether they smell better in a few weeks is still tbd but do you trust this coaching staff?

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
They aren't only talking the talk, they're walking the walk......or however that saying goes

Are they? I don’t see a lot from that team. They look like a bunch of young kids who haven’t hit the real season yet. Glad they are cocky about shutting us out in April. I’m not taking the Penguins to win the series, but I don’t really see anything scary after them acting like they dominated the league tonight by beating a handicapped Penguins squad missing 4 regulars.

Reactions: GoAwayGiannone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad