“Name that player” game - using clubs played for

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
———————————————————-

Thought this could be a fun little game

- I’ll pick a player, and post all of the clubs he played for, and not necessarily in the correct order.

- If you think you know the answer, post it. Or feel free to post a guess.

- In your post, feel free to come up up with your own player for a new question if you wish. You can either simply name teams played for, or if you think it may be too difficult you could give another hint such as rookie season and final season etc..

————————————————————-

I’ll start:

I played for the New Jersey Devils, Minnesota North Stars/Dallas Stars, and Los Angeles Kings.

Name that player!

Last edited:

Yozhik v tumane

Jan 2, 2019
Sounds like Neal Broten, I think?

Edit:

Next one: Philadelphia Flyers, Toronto Maple Leafs, Tampa Bay Lightning and Phoenix Coyotes.

Reactions: Habsfan18

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Sounds like Neal Broten, I think?

Correct!

Anyone can feel free to bring up a new choice. If you think your example may be too difficult, you could name their rookie season and final season, or give a different hint.

If nobody brings up a new one, I’ll come back with one later tonight.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Toronto Toros, Birmingham Bulls, Edmonton Oilers, Buffalo Sabres, Montreal Canadiens, Minnesota North Stars.

Name that player!

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Ottawa Senators, Carolina Hurricanes, Anaheim Mighty Ducks, Edmonton Oilers, and Toronto Maple Leafs

NAME THAT PLAYER

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Ottawa Senators, Carolina Hurricanes, Anaheim Mighty Ducks, Edmonton Oilers, and Toronto Maple Leafs

NAME THAT PLAYER

Hmm... I saw Toronto, Edmonton and Anaheim, so Joffrey Lupul immediately came to mind. But he definitely didn’t play for Carolina or Ottawa.

This is a good one.

Reactions: Buds17

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Detroit Red Wings, Minnesota North Stars, San Jose Sharks, Toronto Maple Leafs, Washington Capitals

Sanf

Sep 8, 2012
Buffalo, San Jose, Anaheim, Boston, Florida and Atlanta.

Has to be Steve Shields? In that order... I remember him well from Sabres, Sharks and then as part of Selänne trade to Anaheim. My mind seems to fit him in Bruins uniform. And I´m sure he was one of the solutions to chaotic goalie injury situation in Atlanta. Florida does not seem right, but with that combination and order can it be someone else?

Reactions: Le Champion

sonic92

Mar 5, 2020
Peace River, AB
Has to be Steve Shields? In that order... I remember him well from Sabres, Sharks and then as part of Selänne trade to Anaheim. My mind seems to fit him in Bruins uniform. And I´m sure he was one of the solutions to chaotic goalie injury situation in Atlanta. Florida does not seem right, but with that combination and order can it be someone else?

Shields it is.

For the next guy I'm going with.

Edmonton, Quebec/Colorado, Montreal, Dallas, NY Rangers, St. Louis, Vancouver.

Davenport

Dec 4, 2020
Toronto
Here's one for the folks who remember the Original Six:*

Montreal, Chicago, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Buffalo

(* it is neither of the Hillman brothers)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad